erogenous zones

Edgar

Re: erogenous zones

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:54 am

An erogenous zone is an area of the human body that has heightened sensitivity, the stimulation of which may generate a sexual response, such as relaxation, the production of sexual fantasies, sexual arousal and orgasm.
Erogenous zones are located all over the human body, but the sensitivity of each varies, and depends on concentrations of nerve endings that can provide pleasurable sensations when stimulated. The touching of another person's erogenous zone is regarded as an act of physical intimacy. Some people may resent stimulation in this manner while others may find it pleasing, and this may also depend on the relationship between the persons involved.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:30 pm

The human body's erogenous zones might seem like a topic worthy of a Cosmo article, but this information matters for several reasons. Knowing these "hot spots" is a plus for both your partner and yourself—who would say no to a boost in sexual satisfaction? Identifying different erogenous zones also may improve sexual health; some research suggests that stimulating different spots may produce different reactions in the body. For example, touching the vagina appears to set off the release of the feel-good hormone prolactin, while the cervix may be involved in controlling muscle tension during sex. Understanding erogenous zones is also important to make sure that people undergoing gender reassignment surgery or breast augmentation don't lose significant sexual function.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:46 am

While certain bits of anatomy (ahem, genitalia) are well-known as sites of sexual pleasure, getting turned on doesn't have to be limited to below the belt. Other areas of the human body have a high concentration of nerve endings, so they're particularly sensitive to touch, pressure, or vibration. These so-called "erogenous zones" can contribute to sexual arousal—think of them as the road map to a happy ending.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:02 pm

I am so happy to meet you here today again))) How are you feeling today? Is everything okey with you? I hope so. Both men and women have their special erogenous zones. Here Jerry is right as for the most popular. I mean that males can be aroused by stimulation to the sides of the glans and penis, upper side of the glans, the foreskin, the front side of the scrotum, the skin between the scrotum and anus perineum, and around the anus. The prostate gland may be stimulated from inside the rectum, such as by anal sex, or by applying pressure on the base of the perineum near the anus. But do not forget about kisses.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:39 am

You know we're big fans of the penis, but we'll admit that it's not the perfect sex tool. Athough it is one of the main zones, i do agree. however i believe that one more very sensetive zone is our neck, at least my) This might be far from the main attraction, but it can still be a sensual spot.
Try gently stroking or kissing this sensitive spot. and you'll obviously see the hot result. Most of guys are are just as amped about kissing as you are. that is why i consider lips and mouth in general to be one more zone for bringing pleasure.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:46 am

I've been dating with one guy, for example, who got really high while caressing the back surface of his knees.. if I described it correctly here) Usually the toes are really sensitive part..
You remember the Traantino movie "Pulp fiction" , the talk about the foot massage? As for me - I really like that part - and my ex loved it too... Ears are also really sensitive, the sides of the neck - it really gives me shivers down the spine. It depends much on your physical condition - as well as your emotional condition. When you are in relations for a long time - you start to notice that your body reveals some new reactions and new sensitive areas.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:40 am

What happens in this case? The forces taken away to suppress the false personality cease to be consumed and the internal tension subsides. Another nuance is the transformation of the logic inherent in the label. While he is suppressed, in the depths of his soul it sounds like this: "I am an empty place - and this is terrible." When it ceases to suppress, it automatically assumes and all horror comes to naught; like, everything is all right: "I'm an empty place, just an empty place."
Here I will remind you that in the labels of false personalities there is no ultimate truth about us - just a motley set of contradictory assessments and opinions.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:40 am

If you think that there is such a way that you can immediately turn into a happy person, then it simply does not exist. Otherwise, all people on earth would already be happy and always remain so. To solve the problem of how to become a happy woman, you need to do a great job. But it is not necessary to constantly fill your life with joyful meetings and holidays to feel happy. Remember what moments in life made you happy. After all, not always they were accompanied by some grandiose events. The most common little things could make you the happiest person.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:27 am

Thus, knowledge contributes to the development of not only the flexibility of thinking, but in general thinking in general. Get knowledge and then use various combinations of this knowledge to solve different tasks. Slow down in this way in all the parties known to you, for the sake of achieving the desired result to you.
This is a very important skill that I myself studied for a very long time. It is about the need for a person to make a failure in any business, but not to accept it as such, but in the context of the actions with which he tried to do it, or the actions with which he tried to solve a particular problem .

markus

Postby markus » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:30 am

Erogenous places in men-sensitive parts of the body, the stimulation of which leads to increased libido. It is a mistake to assume that the nerve endings, located in the location of the perineum, are responsible for the sexual arousal of the representatives of the strong half of humanity.
Male erogenous zones are located in certain places since birth. Interestingly, these amazing points can change position, dull or sharpen sensitivity. Operations, injuries, alcohol and nicotine can affect the body, including the location of magic points.

Return to “Health & sex”