erogenous zones

Natan Scot

Re: erogenous zones

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:56 am

If to be short - lips, nipples, inner thigh, ears, neck and genitals. Although there are some quite unexpected zones my dears. for example, and i am not lieing, that is true - The Back of His Knees))))) It might bemight be ticklish back there, but this area is very valuable when stimulated during foreplay. Due to the smoothness and hairlessness of the skin back there, it’s extra sensitive to touch, so try a light, circular stroke to turn up the heat before or during the main event. As for me, I am ordinary and one of those who likes being touched and kissed))

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:44 am

Some people have really unusual zones... I've been dating with one guy, for example, who got really high while caressing the back surface of his knees.. if I described it correctly here) Usually the toes are really sensitive part.. You remember the Traantino movie "Pulp fiction" , the talk about the foot massage? As for me - I really like that part - and my ex loved it too... Ears are also really sensitive, the sides of the neck - it really gives me shivers down the spine. It depends much on your physical condition - as well as your emotional condition. When you are in relations for a long time - you start to notice that your body reveals some new reactions and new sensitive areas.

Robb

Postby Robb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:01 pm

i think that this question worries a lot of people. actually there are a lot of erogenous zones on the male's body but you have to spend a lot of efforts in order to find them. try to find the f spot. the frenulum is the spot where the glans meets the shaft on the underside of the penis just below the head. when giving him oral sex, let your tongue slide over that area. with your hands, stroke it with your thumb while you move your fingers around the shaft. following these tips will help you to drive your partner crazy.

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:46 am

We're big fans of the penis, but we'll admit that it's not the perfect sex tool. Athough it is one of the main zones, i do agree. however i believe that one more very sensetive zone is our neck, at least my) This might be far from the main attraction, but it can still be a sensual spot. Try gently stroking or kissing this sensitive spot. and you'll obviously see the hot result. Most of guys are are just as amped about kissing as you are. that is why i consider lips and mouth in general to be one more zone for bringing pleasure.

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Mine main zone is my neck.I like when he use his tongue to lick it all over.A hot way to really show passion is to gently bite and nibble my neck. Some guys find this absolutely incredible. Yes!!! And softly running with fingers down my neck a few times is all i need!!!!!

Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:13 am

i think that all people have a lot of erogenous zones but some partners are just lazy and they do not look for them. and it is a very big mistake to my mind. i know a lot of erogenous zones of my husband but till i am looking for more and i hope that i will find them. it is so pleasant to see your partner's satisfaction , you just can not imagine. all the time he experiences new emotions and he is really surprised how can i find all of them. he also has found a lot of them on my body, and one of them is my right ear. i do not know why but it is so pleasant when he kisses over there.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:53 pm

the maim erogenous zone to a guy is his penis as far as i know.. But i guess there are some others, and as far as i can see here you do know about it as well :lol: :lol: :lol: But as for me I never really thought about seriously, you know. i just get pleasure from having intimate relations with my partner and it is enough.. The main thing is the feeling, all the other zones will be found during the process.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Erogenous zones are some sensitive spots on your body. Its a common knowledge that erogenous zones of women and men are different. But nevertheless we still have some common erogenous zones. They are mouth/lips, nape of neck, nipples and breasts - any kisses, caressing, or nibbling around this area will send shivers all over.

Williams

Postby Williams » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:49 pm

i think that all of us have our erogenous zones and i think our partners just have to look for them very hard. i do no think that those erogenous zones different much from person to person but of corse there may be some specific ones which have not many people. i think that it would not be very hard to find some main ones, because you may read about them in the internet but you do not have to think that it may be really very hard to find them. of course i really hope that you would be abe to find all the erogenous zones in your partner and you would enjoy your sex together. good luck and everything the best.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:37 pm

As for me my erogenous zones is neck and you know what :lol: But it is possible to use a lot of methods to make better feeling to your partner. May be you can take ice cream and put it on your partner's body or cream. There are a lot of diverse variants. And you have to try them all. ;)

Return to “Health & sex”