erogenous zones

Fatherbest

Re: erogenous zones

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:08 pm

The male prostrate gland, which is located about three-quarters of a finger length inside his anus and feels sort of like a walnut towards the base of his penis, is a hotbed of nerve endings. It’s similar to the female G spot, and gently massaging this area can give him a powerful orgasm.Make him go wild: Your best bet is to talk to your guy outside of the bedroom before you try to finger his anus so he doesn’t get any unwanted surprises. Try bringing it up during a romantic dinner by saying you love making love with him, and want to experiment even more. You might say that you heard stimulating his prostrate can trigger a really intense orgasm, and see if he would be down to try it later on. If your guy isn’t comfortable with you using your fingers to gently penetrate the area, there are other ways to stimulate his prostate.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:48 am

you know every person has a lot of erogenous zones, but it may a bit hard t find them. of course we all have the standard ones, about which you may read in the internet. but besides that every person has some zones which are different from other people and as my experience shows they are really very strong, and if you once find them then you would be able to satisfy your partner to the full. i do not have a stable partner and that is why i have some problems with it, not all partners are able and even want to look for the erogenous zones, because they enjoy the sex and they do not want to do anything more. what a pity.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:38 pm

The prostate gland may be stimulated from inside the rectum, such as by anal sex, or by applying pressure on the base of the perineum near the anus. Men who report the sensation of prostate and seminal vesicles stimulation often give descriptions similar to females' accounts of G-spot stimulation.
The foreskin, which carries the ridged band and lower frenular delta, has mucocutaneous end-organs extending from the distal margin to the point where hairy skin starts. The thin dermis and minimal subcutaneous tissue results in closely set nerve networks. Vater-Pacini corpuscles are present. The mucocutaneous end-organs are formed after birth, with few in newborn infants and many well-organized endings in adults.

Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:02 pm

Hello friends))Nice to meet you friends here))How are you doing today??I know that men very sharply react to gentle bitting of a lobe of an ear and kisses behind him. It is even possible not to touch the partner's neck behind, and to carry out slightly by lips on hairs and to move them with the breath. Such "hints" are very exciting. It is important to alternate force of impact on erogenous zones. Sites of an ear and nape are good also the fact that it is possible to stimulate them in transport, for example. Just gently carry out by a finger behind on the man's neck. The breast and nipples are very sensitive erogenous zone and for men. Roundabouts stroke the man's skin. It is possible to bite and sip nipples a little lips, you carry out on them by language and kiss. Thus it is possible to drive the partner into frenzy. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:50 pm

Hi guys))All we know that people are very sensitive for touching!)On a face there are more nervous terminations, than on arms and legs, combined. Therefore we will influence them by means of massage. Remember incomparable pleasure when for the first time did you facial massage. Imagine, as men who were lucky to feel a touch of magic female fingers on the face described the feelings as "unearthly". Try to massage temples, walk on the person finger-tips, stroke behind ears and smoothly pass to a pilar part of the head. Dip hands into its head of hear, and gently touch nape hair - he will blink from pleasure as a cat who is ironed by the hostess. Finish the procedure vigorous massage of head skin. It will awaken in it desire and will become the fine overture to sex. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:45 pm

There are lot of erogenous zones in our partners!!But the most popular as I know there is back,hands and legs . As for a back, this is an ideal place for gentle massage not only by hands, but also all your body. Present him fine minutes of relaxation, stroking his back, cover this zone with kisses, caress his back a lock of the hair. All this works smoothly and adjusts the man on fine continuation.On hands and legs of the man there are sites with hypersensibility - it is the internal surface of a forearm and hips. Gentle strokings, malaxations, contacts casually and kisses of these erogenous zones at men can bring your darling into violent delight! 8-) 8-)

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello!!! The primary erogenous zone in men is the most sensitive places, touching which it is possible to achieve sexual arousal of the partner. Men are very sensitive to gentle nibbling on the earlobe and kisses him. Good stimulation and foot massage will also help you to bring a man into proper condition. Breasts and nipples are a very sensitive erogenous zone!!! The prostate region is a special place for men, almost the center of his sexuality. Stimulation of this erogenous zone delivers not only pleasure to the partner, but also beneficial to his health. ;) ;) ;)

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:29 pm

Here you are my dear friends!!!))) I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you)) :ugeek: I would like to tell you guys that places of an ear and nape are good also the fact that it is possible to stimulate them in transport, for example. Just gently carry out by a finger behind on the man's neck. The breast and nipples are very sensitive erogenous zone and for men. Roundabouts stroke the man's skin. It is possible to bite and sip nipples a little lips, you carry out on them by language and kiss. Thus it is possible to drive the partner into frenzy. As usual I use only this zones for my partner :twisted:

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:39 am

Hello everybody and everyone here :mrgreen: :lol: How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation??? I hope so friends because I am really in a good mood today :lol: So I believe that men have a lot of erogenous zones on their bodies!! And if we speak about my partner I can say that he likes when I kiss him and especially in such places as neck or ear but his favorite place is of course lips. When I kiss him in his lips he becomes more wild and he feels more sexually and at all he likes it

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:22 pm

i think that every person has his own erogenous zones and i think that you understand it and that is why it is really hard to know what is erogenous zone of your partner,i think that you would know it only in the case if you try and then it would be just obvious for you. i think that it would be really interesting for you to know your partner better because you know there are really lots of different ones and some of them are really unpredictable and i think that you understand it. in general i can tell you that you shall try everything and i think that you would succeed.

Return to “Health & sex”