erogenous zones

Newton

Re: erogenous zones

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:22 pm

i think that every person has his own erogenous zones and i think that you understand it and that is why it is really hard to know what is erogenous zone of your partner,i think that you would know it only in the case if you try and then it would be just obvious for you. i think that it would be really interesting for you to know your partner better because you know there are really lots of different ones and some of them are really unpredictable and i think that you understand it. in general i can tell you that you shall try everything and i think that you would succeed.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:28 pm

i think that it is a very interesting question because i think that in this way we would be able to know a lot about the erogenous zones of the other people and i think that it is really interesting because i am sure that some fo you are having such erogenous zones about which we would not even think and in my opinion maybe in such a way we would be able to find this erogenous zones in us and in our partners, i think that everything is possible and would try our best. i am not having any special erogenous zones, i think that i am as all other people and nothing special, but neck is really my strong one.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:06 pm

we all have different erogenus zones but you know in my opinion some general ones are the same, in my opinion there is no need to tell you about genitals, of course they are erogenous zones and all people know that. i can also tell you that a lot of people have neck as erogenous zone and they really like when their partner kiss them in their neck. what about other ones then i think that chest is also an erogeous zone for many men and i am not an exception of it. talking about some other erogenous zones then there are really little bit weird ones but i do ot have the right to judge it. it is not my business.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 1:01 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!Nice to be here with all of you dudes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: How are you today?? Are you okey?? I hope so :mrgreen: You know dudes I would like to say that there are a lot of erogenous zones in people and believe me for all of us they are really different.. I would like to say that especially in my partner there is ear his the most sensitive erogenous zone ..and I can say that is pretty nice especially when I kiss him there ..it is sooo nice and I know that he likes such kisses most of all so why not???) ))))
Last edited by Simson on Fri May 12, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 2:00 pm

the clear mind and the animal passion - that is mine erogenous zone 8-) okay, if to be frank, I can not decide there I have anything from what I have mentioned.. but from time to time i have the urgency to have sex and can not deal with it alone..! I sincerely have no idea why I am acting like this, and what makes me feel the severe desire, but the wave which it gives is just unbelievable... as for the "physical" erogenous zones, I would rather say that I have a sensitive neck... :) that is surely the key to my arms... when a man likes my neck, gently kisses it, touches with his tongue - nothing can be really better.

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:16 pm

i see that guys here tell that people have a lot of erogenous zones, you know of course to the some extent i agree to it but you know maybe I do not have enough experience in it but i do not think that they are much different. of corse sometimes there are really very rare erogenous zones but in most cases we all have the same and that is why we do not have to tell that they are different. but of course for lots of us it is interesting to know because maybe we would be able to open new sides in our partners and maybe everything would be perfect in sex if there are some problems.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 11:58 am

Hey there, everyone. Seems to me, we have quite the party here and definitely, if we are able to discuss a very intimate theme you, you have to be sure that on the other hand, you will have the good option of making the best out of the nothing... and i am referring right not to the erogenous zones. it happens from time to time that I am not into the sex mood at all, just laying on the sofa and scrolling the feed of the news portal, but my boyfriend is really turned up.. he sees that I am not intrigued, therefore he knows all erogenous zones I have, which definitely works for him. I am not able to resist his actions, never!

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Fri May 19, 2017 3:42 am

Hello everybody and everyone here today)) :ugeek: :lol: Best regards for all of you)) what plans do you have for this day?? :mrgreen: I have really very difficult day today, so wish me lucky :geek: as for erogenous zones... Hmmm very interesting :mrgreen: I know that one of the most sensible zones is my lips.. Yeah when just my partner starts to kiss me I becoming more and more sensitive to it.. And after such kisses everything end with a good sex :lol: as for my partner so he likes when I kiss him in his neck.. That's why I can guess that all zones are different in all people.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Thu May 25, 2017 3:02 pm

of course we all have erogenous zones but i think that some people feel them more and the other feel them less and i am sure that you know what i am talking about. of course it is life and of course it is very hard but you know if you want to find the erogenous zone in your partner and make him feel pleasure then you would be able to do it , you shall just think more about it and that is it, i think that you will do it, in general i can tell you that it is not very hard to do it but i think that the best way is when you are drunk and everything is really perfect, he would feel more and feel better.

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!! How are you doing today?? Are you ready to be here with me?)) I hope so)) there are a lot of erogenous zones in men.. But to tell the truth in every person such an erogenous zone is other. In someone is neck, ear, intimate place or something like this. So in my partner there are lips. He really likes when I kiss him and to tell the truth I like it too...But also for many men, this is the third most sensitive spot on their body after their testicles and penis.You can stimulate it in a number of different ways. One way is to gently press it with your fingers. 8-)

Return to “Health & sex”