erogenous zones

Elroy3

Re: erogenous zones

Postby Elroy3 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:38 pm

ohh this is an interesting theme for me and you will be surprised to hear that I have some special knowledge about all those erogenous zones... for your information, there is an acupressure point about one-third of the way down from the third toe, right in front of the arch in the center of the foot.” Nicknamed the "bubbling spring," pressing on this point may boost blood flow throughout the body, getting him all hot and bothered... ;) be sure that these manipulations will drive your partner just totally crazy!!! I have been trying this for lots of times and be sure - the result is awesome

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:54 am

An erogenous zone is an area of the human body that has heightened sensitivity, the stimulation of which may generate a sexual response, such as relaxation, the production of sexual fantasies, sexual arousal and orgasm.
Erogenous zones are located all over the human body, but the sensitivity of each varies, and depends on concentrations of nerve endings that can provide pleasurable sensations when stimulated. The touching of another person's erogenous zone is regarded as an act of physical intimacy. Some people may resent stimulation in this manner while others may find it pleasing, and this may also depend on the relationship between the persons involved.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:30 pm

The human body's erogenous zones might seem like a topic worthy of a Cosmo article, but this information matters for several reasons. Knowing these "hot spots" is a plus for both your partner and yourself—who would say no to a boost in sexual satisfaction? Identifying different erogenous zones also may improve sexual health; some research suggests that stimulating different spots may produce different reactions in the body. For example, touching the vagina appears to set off the release of the feel-good hormone prolactin, while the cervix may be involved in controlling muscle tension during sex. Understanding erogenous zones is also important to make sure that people undergoing gender reassignment surgery or breast augmentation don't lose significant sexual function.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:46 am

While certain bits of anatomy (ahem, genitalia) are well-known as sites of sexual pleasure, getting turned on doesn't have to be limited to below the belt. Other areas of the human body have a high concentration of nerve endings, so they're particularly sensitive to touch, pressure, or vibration. These so-called "erogenous zones" can contribute to sexual arousal—think of them as the road map to a happy ending.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:02 pm

I am so happy to meet you here today again))) How are you feeling today? Is everything okey with you? I hope so. Both men and women have their special erogenous zones. Here Jerry is right as for the most popular. I mean that males can be aroused by stimulation to the sides of the glans and penis, upper side of the glans, the foreskin, the front side of the scrotum, the skin between the scrotum and anus perineum, and around the anus. The prostate gland may be stimulated from inside the rectum, such as by anal sex, or by applying pressure on the base of the perineum near the anus. But do not forget about kisses.

Return to “Health & sex”