workout when it is hot

JinHo

Re: workout when it is hot

Postby JinHo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi guys! The heat, the sun this is perfect! If possible, it is better to do in the shadows: in the forest or in the Park. Of course, you need to pick the right clothes. First and foremost you must be comfortable. Be sure to bring a hat that protects your head from overheating in the sun! You need to drink lots of water!!! During the workout is also constantly drink water!!!! This is the obligatory condition! We need to take vitamins before and after workout. Because then you lose a lot of minerals. ;)

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:18 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) Nice to greet all of you here today)) How are you?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation??? I hope yes friends :geek: :mrgreen: For me the best time for training is of course morning. And here I would like to agree with Jerry Lee that best time to work out for fat burning is the morning When you exercise in the morning your body tends to burn more fat. The main reasons why this is happening are: low blood sugar levels force the body to look for other energy sources so it starts converting fat from the reserves to fuel.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:44 am

Hello guys! You can try to do exercise at home! Home training is very effective. Because at home you can perform more complex exercises in a calm state! You can do breathing exercises or yoga! You can get up early in the morning and do a run! Fresh air is very helpful for our body! Early morning Jogging is very effective!!! You can do in the gym is convenient and efficient! The most important thing to constantly train! ;)

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:52 pm

Hello guys! A very interesting topic for discussion! I think it's great that it's summer , you can swim and sunbathe! I like to do in the pool, it helps me keep in shape! You can transfer the workout to the gym where there is air conditioning! There you will be able to train and keep fit! Good luck to all and have a nice day! :mrgreen:

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:39 am

I've got several good ideas:
10 Long Jumps: Do a long jump the length of your mat or towel, and then shuffle backwards to your start position.
10 Pushups: Kneeling or full, depending on your fitness level.
15 Sumo Squats: Stand up with your feet wider than your hips and your toes slightly turned out as you sit back into a squat.
15 Burpees: Start with a jump, and then squat down, place your hands on your mat, and jump out into a plank position. Jump feet back towards your hands, pop up into standing position, and finish with a clap at the top.
20 Bicycle Crunches: Lie on your back and bend both knees into your chest, hands clasped behind your head. Find a focal point to the left and right of your body. Look at those two focal points as you twist and crunch to each side, reaching your right elbow to your left knee, and vice versa.

Kane

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:26 pm

To tell you the truth, I like sport, but I don't like workout, especially when it is hot. In summer I preffer the other kind of sport. I like swimming. It is so wonderful to swim in the swimming pool in summer, especially when it is too hot. But if it is too hot when you have a work out, than you can just go to the gym.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:54 am

Ever notice how most people in a gym aren’t really working out? Some are strolling on the treadmill reading a book. Others are chatting with their buddies while waiting to do another set - and hogging the machine of course. And how is it that most people in the gym look like they don’t work out or look the same no matter how long they’ve been going to the gym? There must be a better way. Forget about three sets (unless you really are a professional athlete). One set of ten to twenty or so is enough. There does need to be enough weight to tire the muscle without straining. For most of us less really is more. If a workout is not as tedious, it'll be easier to do on a regular basis. The concept in fitness circles is called supersets - and they really are. If you want to progress faster, rotate among a few exercises for that extra super set.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Wear the right clothes. You will want to wear clothes that will not restrict your movements or blood flow. Don’t wear clothes which are too tight, especially around your joints. You will also want to wear clothing which is made of a material which breathes well, since you will sweat when doing many forms of exercise. Clothes specifically designed for exercise can easily be found. Wear the right shoes. Just because we call them tennis shoes does not mean they are great athletic shoes. Shoes like Converse have little shock absorbency and can be terrible for your feet and bones. Get shoes which fit comfortably and are designed for the type of activity that you intend to do.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Hi there everybody!!!I would like to say that of course summer is the best time for training outdoors but when it is hot you should choose the mmost suitable period for you. For example early morning or late evening. I agree here that the best time for workout is the morning. Best time to work out for fat burning is the morning When you exercise in the morning your body tends to burn more fat. The main reasons why this is happening are: low blood sugar levels force the body to look for other energy sources so it starts converting fat from the reserves to fuel. :) :)

Return to “Health & sex”