workout when it is hot

Steven Tyler

workout when it is hot

Postby Steven Tyler » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:00 pm

The dog days of summer are upon us, but you don't have to put your workout routine on the back burner just because it feels too hot to exercise. Instead of using the heat as another excuse to skip my workout, I get creative with my summertime activities so I can keep up my fitness goals. So what do i actually do? I love training outdoors whenever possible, but exercising in an air-conditioned gym (or house) is the best way to keep me cool. I pick my toughest workout of the week (usually running intervals on the treadmill) to do indoors. I don't even bother attempting them outside in the summer! What are you advices? Please share

Richard Hawley

Re: workout when it is hot

Postby Richard Hawley » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:02 am

Run in the rain.I love running outdoors, but the summer heat doesn't always make it easy for me. When rain is in the forecast, I like to plan my run during the showers. A little rain cools me off, and it's a nice change of pace from my usual super-sweaty runs. Plus, just the thought of running in the rain is fun and exciting, which prevents me from skipping my workout all together! And one more advice. Pick up a racket,I love a good game of tennis in the summertime, but when it's too hot outside on the courts, I swap my racket for a different type. Racquetball and squash are typically played indoors, so I stay cool while getting in my workout.

Adam Levine

Postby Adam Levine » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Get a wet workout.This one might seem like a no-brainer, but exercising in a pool or lake is an instant way to cool off. Try a new activity like paddle-boarding, check out your local gym for a water aerobics class, or round up some friends for a competitive game of water volleyball. Whatever you decide to do, you'll get a great workout!Cool off like kids.When it's boiling outside, play some of those fun games from your childhood. Run through the sprinkler or have a squirt-gun and water-balloon fight. When the sun sets, plan a late-night game of flashlight tag. These games are a guaranteed good time. I mean, isn't running around with a big smile on your face the best type of exercise?!

Harry Kane

Postby Harry Kane » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Plan a mini triathlon.Have a free morning on the weekend? Plan a mini triathlon for you and a friend, but finish with the swimming part so you can cool off at the end of your workout. Try this: Run for 20 minutes, bike for 30 minutes, and then swim a few laps in your favorite watering hole.Hit the mall.Too hot to take a lunchtime walk outside? Take your workout to a nearby mall with air conditioning. Lace up your sneakers and get your heart pumping without overheating!Find a cool spot.Wherever you happen to live, there are probably certain areas where joggers, walkers, and bikers flock because they are cooler—literally. Maybe it's a boardwalk near the ocean or just a shady path in a local park. Seek out the least hot places to exercise and become a frequent visitor.

Albert

Postby Albert » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:08 am

Find a cool spot.Wherever you happen to live, there are probably certain areas where joggers, walkers, and bikers flock because they are cooler—literally. Maybe it's a boardwalk near the ocean or just a shady path in a local park. Seek out the least hot places to exercise and become a frequent visitor. But actually i do and you could do....Join a night league...It's much more enjoyable to exercise without the sun blazing down on you. Stay motivated to exercise once the sun sets by joining a team that meets in the evenings. From softball to kickball to running groups, there's something for everyone.

Peter Parker

Postby Peter Parker » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:05 pm

End your day with a walk. When the sun is low in the sky, I like to take an evening stroll around the neighborhood with my husband and dog. It's a nice way for us to get in some exercise when the temperatures aren't as high, and also to relax after a long day. Or you could really hit your trainins at the evening or even night time. Why not. The weather is great then. It is not that hot then... And for sure it is very important to drink enough water. I think we all know that so no need to talk about it again and again. Also instead of guy you can go to the pool or other open water spaces and have fun there

Michal

Postby Michal » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:21 pm

Well,if you ask me,it's best to not work out when it's hot-you might just kill yourself and all that ,when you'll be like working out when it will be like hell outside and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) Furthermore,if you ask me-why the f*ck should you be working out anyways?! :lol: I mean,don't you know that regular sex replaces all the workout you can even think about easily and successfully-ever heard about that one,dude? 8-) ;) :mrgreen: I mean,I would be better f*cking for like the whole day,then to go working out for even an hour,ya dig? 8-) ;) :twisted: :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:21 pm

I think there is nothing bad in it. Bring plenty of water with you, or plan your route so it includes stops at places to get more. I wear a belt that holds a bottle water on my waist, and I carry one in my hand. I wear thin, light-colored clothing that wicks sweat away from my skin. I also wear a baseball cap that covers my eyes and the top of my head from the direct sun, but still allows the heat I generate to escape. And of course, I put sunscreen on my face, ears, neck, and any part of my body that is exposed. Drink cold water, get ice packs under your arms, on your head and on your skin, the key is to cool down your core temperature. If you experience multiple symptoms, call the amergency :!: :!:

Sheldon

Postby Sheldon » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:26 pm

You should eat often.Dieters often count on summer heat to kill their appetite — but exercising without enough fuel is dangerous. No one's suggesting a huge plate of pasta. But if you're going to work out, snack throughout the day on lettuce, carrots, grapefruit, and apples-all great hot-weather picks because they're naturally filled with water. And try to avoid hight - heat hours. That will save you.Hit the streets before 10 A.M. and after 3 P.M. Another stay-cool tip: Run or walk on dirt paths instead of sun-absorbing pavement. And drink water before you feel thirsty

JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:10 pm

The best time for workout is the morning. Best time to work out for fat burning is the morning When you exercise in the morning your body tends to burn more fat. The main reasons why this is happening are: Low blood sugar levels force the body to look for other energy sources so it starts converting fat from the reserves to fuel. Some hormones that accelerate fad burning (like cortisol) are at high levels in the morning. But as for the weather. I am more than sure that hot weather is not good for your oosing weight and it is bad for the heart as well.

Return to “Health & sex”