workout when it is hot

William Lawn

Re: workout when it is hot

Postby William Lawn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:01 pm

To deflect, not absorb, the sun's rays, wear loose, lightweight, light-colored clothing. Try cotton or "wicking" fabrics, which move sweat away from your body, or these GHRI-tested sun-safe clothing. And don't forget your head: A hat or visor with a four-inch brim will best protect your face.Slather on sunscreen.Apply it every two hours. SPF 30 or higher is recommended. Burns aren't just bad for your complexion; they also raise your body temperature. Do not work too much. we both know that it cn influence your health in a bad way. Follow the advices guys gave in here

Mark007

Postby Mark007 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:55 pm

Working out in the cold might help you train longer and harder, but sustained endurance training in the heat has one unusual benefit: It can help you perform better in cool weather.Yes, you read that correctly. In a 2010 study, researchers at the University of Oregon put 20 trained cyclists from the university’s cycling team and nearby cycling clubs through 10 days of moderate workouts (45 minutes of cycling, a 10-minute break, and another 45 minutes of cycling). The only difference: One group trained in brutal 104-degree heat, while the control group trained at a crisp 55 degrees.

Argo

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:36 pm

Challenge your body and step it up from your typical outdoor endurance run. On hot summer days, head inside and hop on the treadmill for an interval run. Every few minutes increase your speed to a sprint, followed by a slow jog or fast paced walk to recover. Challenging and tricking your body to adjust to varying speeds will keep you burning fat far after you shut off the treadmill. With the versatility of treadmill speed and incline settings, you can get a seriously butt-kicking workout. Set your alarm clock a bit early on those hot days or head outside at sun set for a calming yet challenging yoga sweat sesh. Going outside during these non-peak sun hours will give you the ability to enjoy the scenic outdoors without the harsh heat and humidity affecting your workout.

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 am

Right here, somewhere before i was answering the question about hearatacks and right now we are talking about working out when it is hot. well, honestly, that is the reason and the consequence in front of us. if you work out in hot weather you'll probably get a heart attack. at east it was what my doctor said. our body does not cool down itself while the training is going on. it means we have to do it ourselves. and when it is hot it means that we do more difficult job and have to careful. take cold water, drink a lot and then everything will be okay.

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:59 pm

When your body gets overheated, it gives off signals that it’s time to slow down or stop altogether and cool off. But it’s hard to notice the signals when you’re in the zone. Here’s what you need to look out for when you’re out there: throbbing headache, feeling lightheaded or dizzy, you stop sweating, your muscles get weak or cramp up, nausea, rapid heartbeat, shallow breath, confusion, disorientation or staggering. Don’t try to tough out these symptoms. They can lead to seizures, loss of consciousness or coma. Drink cold water, get ice packs under your arms, on your head and on your skin, the key is to cool down your core temperature.

Robb

Postby Robb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:35 am

i think that it is better do not work hard when it is too hot because it would be worse for your organism. if you want to be in a good physical condition then it is better to do all the exercises not in the gym but in the street and preferably early in the morning or late in the evening. it is not very hot and you would not harm yourself. in summer i like doing cardio, it helps you to look good and it is pleasant to run through the city when everyone is sleeping and you may observe the sunrise. it is really wonderful.

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:59 am

WHen it is hot i guess you should not do anything hard, especially work out. you loose too much water while the training, but when it is hot outside, just like now... you lose it twice faster. It is harms your body and the heart can feel bad. do you really need it? i guess that if you want to keep fit in hot weather choose light kinds of sport, some exercise, aerobics of at least make your training shorter. I prefer doing exercises at home. we have a room, it is dark and sun don't get there. it is cool and is the best place for sport.

Damien

Postby Damien » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:24 am

I think summer is not the reason to give up the workouts. And somebody wrote that rain can spoil everything, but I don't agree because even then you can have your trainings. The most important thing here is to enjoy what you're doing. And think also about the result of such trainings, I think it can help to do it every day again and again!

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:02 am

I prefer to avoid artificial air conditioning in summer - that is the fastest way to catch cold. Besides - some may call me crazy - but i really love to work out in the summer - in those dog days, as it was said here - when it is the hottest weather outside. What I live most is jogging... at 3 pm, when she Sun is in its zenith actually. Some people may say that it is bad for the heart - maybe they will be right - but definitely not in my case. I really enjoying that. Besides - when it is hot - you loose more weight . If that is your goal - then you do a really good job. Pity that we dont have beaches here in Rome - and our Tevere can be hardly called "a river"))

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:02 pm

There are some ways to stay active when it is hot outside! You can wake up earlier than you got used to. Also rain can help. You can run when it is raining outside! Choose water as a helper. It may sound ridiculous but it really helps! Run through the sprinkler from time to time. Visit a water park more often. Find a cool sport. Exercise at night. You can be surprised but there are a lot of people who do the same! Walk before to go sleeping. It's especially good if you live near the beach or ocean. Use your imagination. There are a lot of opportunities and ways how you can have your workouts despite any weather!

Return to “Health & sex”