workout when it is hot

Adam

Re: workout when it is hot

Postby Adam » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:55 pm

Try to move the favorite set of exercises, jog or walk in the early morning – at this time the air is cooler and fresher. In the heat pulse rises higher than normal. In order not to strain the cardiovascular system, it is necessary to move at a slower pace than before. Extend a warm-up and cool down, reduce your speed and frequency of movements in the main part of the workout. Drink water before exercise, during or after it. The main things - do not drink in one gulp, and sips, and drink only non-carbonated beverages. Stay away from anything that contains caffeine. Be careful with your balance of vitamins, minerals and nutrients - in fact they are lost when you’re sweating. Clothes and shoes must be light in weight and as much as possible they should air. Use cotton and synthetics with a variety of sports mesh inserts.

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:43 pm

Working out in the heat can be dangerous, as your body temperature also rises during exercise. During hot weather exercise cooling systems may fail, resulting heatstroke. Wear as little as possible. Drink early and often. Check the breeze. Cool down gradually after a workout with at least five minutes of easy jogging and walking.

Chase

Postby Chase » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:16 pm

it is definitely very very dangerous and i think that you understand it on you own. if you are not get used to it,if you not live in such a climate then it would be better for you to take care o yourself in a hot country where the climate i really not yours. of course the best way to get rid of this hotness using the air conditioner but it often happens that you are somewhere in the city where the is not any air condition and you have to do something. then you can drink a cold drink and it will help you. but in general it is better not to do workouts when it is very hot.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:48 pm

I want give you some advice how not to get a heatstroke. Do not deviate from a normal exercise routine or try out new forms of exercise during the hottest days of the year. Follow normal workout routines or schedules – or tone it down some – so that the body feels comfortable and so injury risk is reduced.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:32 pm

i do not imagine how people are having workouts when it is hot. i ma not very active and i do not have them even if it is very cold and i am not talking about when it is very hot. it is a hell for your body and health and i think that it is better to avoid such things. but i you want to in a good shape i understand that it is needed, then you may find the gym where there are a lot of air conditioners and it would be comfortable for you to train there. it is the only way our of this problem. and it is safe for you. ;) ;) but the best advice would be to forget about the workouts and spend your time with fun when it is hot. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:25 am

A lot of people do not like heat. But not I. We have similar tastes. I really like summer and its warmth as I can spend a lot of time outdoors. It a good time to go in for sports. I prefer active rest. In the morning I often go jogging in the park. We also play volleyball with my boyfriend and go to the lake and swim there. Summer is a good time for doing sporst.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Personally I hate summer because of this horrible heat. It makes me really exhausted and I do not want to do anything, especially different exercises. I try to take a cold shower when I have such opportunity, as often as it is possible. I think the best exercise during hot days is swimming in the river, lake or sea.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:31 am

Well, i am not out of those guys who prefer work out every time i have spare minute, but as far as i know hot weather is bad for training :D :D :D Your cardio system has to work in a good way, but when it is hot, you lose a ot of water and have to drink really a lot!!! it is better not to work out when it is really hot outside. it would not bring any pleasure and profit.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:00 pm

I go in for sports very seldom, you know :? :? :shock: I sometimes try to keep to a healthy lifestyle, but almost never I manage to do this :| :| :( I do not like different kinds of sport, i find spending hours in the gym too boring. Also I like eating not so healthy, but tasty food :o :shock: :? So if I do not go in for sports at all, I do not want to do anything in summer. I hate heat, by the way.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:39 pm

I agree that when it is too hot, it is not a reason to do anything ;) ;) :o :shock: :? I always go in for sports, you know and it does not matter for me what the weather is like :o :shock: :!: :!: :roll: I do exercises eery morning, sometimes go jogging in our local park, and also several times per week I go to the gym in order to keep fit :!: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Health & sex”