workout when it is hot

Williams

Re: workout when it is hot

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:14 pm

you know i do not really go in for sports, i do not visit the gym that is why i do not know what i would do it is hot. but i think hat in all gyms there are air conditioners and that is why you may spend your time there without any difficulties. but if you want to train in the fresh air then i think that you shall get up really very early when it is not really very hot and air still fresh. on the streets there are not many people ad it would be really very comfortable for you to train. i think that it may help you because i do not think that training under the scorching sun would be really very healthy for you. think about it. good luck

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:39 pm

It is almost impossible to workout during hot days. I like working out during march or april when it is still chilly outside so i can enjoy it. But it also has its own disadvantage when you are wet it is better not to go out at once from gym because you can catch flu, but during hot days it is even worse to work out i even can not breath not talking about working out.

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:25 pm

You know, I like summer, I like when it is warm and hot, but I really hate to do any physical work when it is horribly hot, as I feel really bad :( :( Even during other seasons I do not go in for sports :( But I really wish I started to do this ;) ;) But people, who always try to keep fit, of course should do some sports even in the summer.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:04 pm

I love running outdoors, but the summer heat doesn't always make it easy for me. When rain is in the forecast, I like to plan my run during the showers. A little rain cools me off, and it's a nice change of pace from my usual super-sweaty runs. Plus, just the thought of running in the rain is fun and exciting, which prevents me from skipping my workout all together! And one more advice. Pick up a racket,I love a good game of tennis in the summertime, but when it's too hot outside on the courts, I swap my racket for a different type. Racquetball and squash are typically played indoors, so I stay cool while getting in my workout.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:26 am

well i go in for sports but not very often as i do not have a lot of time for it. but still when i have it then i would definitely go to the park for jogging, or even g to the gym to improve my body. i try to follow the healthy diet bt still it si very hard to do it when you do not have enough time for it. but i really hate to have work out in the summer when it is very hot, i can not think even about doing something, for me the weather when it is hot is associated with the sea and holidays and my head is full of such thoughts. and of course it is very hard for us to train when it is very hot that is why i do not advise you to do it.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:34 pm

You should get a wet workout.This one might seem like a no-brainer, but exercising in a pool or lake is an instant way to cool off. Try a new activity like paddle-boarding, check out your local gym for a water aerobics class, or round up some friends for a competitive game of water volleyball. Whatever you decide to do, you'll get a great workout!Cool off like kids.When it's boiling outside, play some of those fun games from your childhood. Run through the sprinkler or have a squirt-gun and water-balloon fight. When the sun sets, plan a late-night game of flashlight tag. These games are a guaranteed good time.

Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:40 pm

Hello everybody and everyone !!How are you doing today??I hope you are in a good mood for our conversation))) :lol: 8-)I agree with other guys that you should find a cool spot.I am sure that there are probably certain areas where joggers, walkers, and bikers flock because they are cooler near the place you live. I also think that a walk near the ocean or just a shady path in a local park. You really should seek out the least hot places to exercise and become a frequent visitor. I also know that night time or evenings are the most suitable for exercise without the sun blazing down on you. Stay motivated to exercise once the sun sets by joining a team that meets in the evenings.Good luck :twisted: :D

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello guys))In hot season it is more comfortable to run early in the morning or in the evening after sunset. As a rule, morning is the most cool and damp time of day, in the evening temperature is higher, and humidity is lower. It should be considered, planning trainings and choosing target speed on runnings. Average calculations and understanding of scales of disaster require the temperature calculator Choose the suitable clothes for run in the summer.It shall be from the sports moisture taking away synthetics, the easiest and free, it is desirable the light shades reflecting sunshine. It is better to refuse the fitting black things even if it is an element of your unique corporate style. The light cap with a peak, but not dense is useful.Perhaps, sneakers of slightly larger size will be required, than usually – in case of run during a heat of a foot increase stronger.

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:32 pm

The training has to take place in the period of the minimum insolation: or in the evening, after 18:00, or early in the morning. If there is such opportunity, it is better to be engaged in a shadow: in the wood or in the park.Of course, it is necessary to pick up clothes correctly. First of all to you it has to be comfortable. But a number of the moments should be considered. The headdress can be useful to protect the head from an overheat. It is also desirable to hide shoulders under a long sleeve, otherwise you can get solar burns. The lower body is, as a rule, covered with a shadow from the case therefore put on shorts quietly. The clothes have to take away sweat from a body and protect skin from burns, but at the same time to be easy and thin.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi guys! The heat, the sun this is perfect! If possible, it is better to do in the shadows: in the forest or in the Park. Of course, you need to pick the right clothes. First and foremost you must be comfortable. Be sure to bring a hat that protects your head from overheating in the sun! You need to drink lots of water!!! During the workout is also constantly drink water!!!! This is the obligatory condition! We need to take vitamins before and after workout. Because then you lose a lot of minerals. ;)

Return to “Health & sex”