if you got a heatstroke

Andrew

Re: if you got a heatstroke

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Oh, please, you should be very careful in order not to get a heatstroke. You should better stay at home, when it is too hot ;) ;) :!: :!: :roll: Of course, heatstroke influences our organism not in a good way, so you have to avoid sun in summer you know :!: :!: :!: You should always keep a bottle of water nearby in order you feel bad ;) ;) ;)

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Fortunately I have never had a heatstroke, but there was an accident in my life when I helped someone who appeared not so lucky as me. Thanks God everything was good aftrewards. Remember in order to prevent heat strokes you should avoid becoming dehydrated and to avoid vigorous physical activities in hot and humid weather.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:30 pm

well you know i think that it is really very serious problem and i hope that i would be able to help you with it. some doctors prefer to use evaporation instead of immersion to lower your body temperature. In this technique, cool water is misted on your skin while warm air fanned over your body causes the water to evaporate, cooling the skin. don't drink sugary or alcoholic beverages to rehydrate. these drinks may interfere with your body's ability to control your temperature. also, very cold drinks can cause stomach cramps. drink plenty of fluids. also, because you lose salt through sweating, you can replenish salt and water with some sports drinks.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:20 pm

You can not treat a heartstroke as a joke. If you do not want to get it you should better to worry less and rest more. It is very dangerous. After a heartstroke you can be disabled for the rest of your life and some your physical functions of youe body can refuse to work!

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm

Luckily the summer is over and we are save :D :lol: Heat exhaustion is strongly related to the heat index, which is a measurement of how hot you feel when the effects of relative humidity and air temperature are combined. A relative humidity of 60% or more hampers sweat evaporation, which hinders your body's ability to cool itself.The risk of heat-related illness dramatically increases when the heat index climbs to 90 degrees or more. So it's important -especially during heat waves - to pay attention to the reported heat index, and also to remember that the heat index is even higher when you are standing in full sunshine.

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:40 pm

Firstly, I would say that if it is a horrible heat outside, you should better stay at home in order not to make harm for yourself ;) ;) And especially do not take children with you, as it is rather dangerous for their health :( :( :o But if you managed to get a headstroke, I guess you should better go to hospotal in order to receive some help.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:01 pm

Any delay seeking medical help can be fatal.While waiting for the paramedics to arrive, initiate first aid. Move the person to an air-conditioned environment -- or at least a cool, shady area -- and remove any unnecessary clothing.If possible, take the person's core body temperature and initiate first aid to cool it to 101 to 102 degrees Fahrenheit. (If no thermometers are available, don't hesitate to initiate first aid.)Fan air over the patient while wetting his or her skin with water from a sponge or garden hose.Apply ice packs to the patient's armpits, groin, neck, and back. Because these areas are rich with blood vessels close to the skin, cooling them may reduce body temperature.Immerse the patient in a shower or tub of cool water, or an ice bath.If emergency response is delayed, call the hospital emergency room for additional instructions.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:44 am

you know that all the problem with the heart is really very serious and you have tot think about it a lot, it is not just serious, heart heath is very important for us because it is the most important organ in our bodies and we have to take care of it. i know a lot of people who have died because of the heart stroke that is why i hope that you understand the seriousness of this problem. think that you know that there are different heart strokes and while ones are not really very serious and not dangerous for our health, others are really very dangerous and you may have a lot of complications further. i think that it is better to be under control of the doctor.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:29 pm

You have to be aware of the main symptoms. Sometimes the symptoms come on intensely and suddenly. But some people say their pain or pressure built slowly, or seemed minor. To make things more confusing, men and women can have slightly different warning signs, or feel them in different places.You may be having a heart attack if you feel:
Pain, pressure, or squeezing in your chest, particularly a little to the left side
Pain or pressure in your upper body like your neck, jawline, back, stomach, or in one or both of your arms (especially your left)

Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi guys)It is necessary to work at sunstroke instantly, at the first suspicion of the injured person it is necessary to move to the cool room or, as a last resort, just under a shadow of trees.First aid at sunstroke is the cold compress. The gauze needs to be moistened with cool water and to put to a forehead. Besides, it is worth washing properly a face cold water.If the person is in the room, then it needs to be aired: to turn on the conditioner or the fan.It is worth releasing the victim of outerwear: shirts, t-shirts, undershirts and to clap on a body a cool towel.Under ankles it is worth putting the roller or something similar to it to raise legs.
If the person has fainted, he needs to be brought round, having brought cotton wool which has been moistened in liquid ammonia to nostrils. :idea: :idea:

Return to “Health & sex”