if you got a heatstroke

Elvis

Re: if you got a heatstroke

Postby Elvis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:13 pm

Hello everybody here)) :D :lol: If you faced with such situation so you should remember such simple rules!The victim needs to be hidden in a shadow and to provide oxygen access. Means, it needs to be taken away in a shadow or well ventilated room, to take off excess clothes, to undo a collar, to weaken a belt. In order to avoid the faint sick to lay on a plain surface, slightly to raise legs (for example, to enclose the roller from a towel, a plaid). If the patient in consciousness – it is obligatory to give to drink sweet tea, either mineral still water, or weak solution of salt. If the victim of the unconscious sun – to check whether the mouth and a nose from emetic masses is free and to turn the head sideways, then at vomiting of the patient won't choke. Try to follow closely to the victim`s breath and heartbeat – resuscitation at any time can be required. :!: :idea:

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Here you are friends))So I faced with heatstroke for a few times!!So I know some methods that can help you ))In mild cases first aid usually helps to cope with unpleasant symptoms and if the doctor is filled with misgivings by neither pulse, nor respiration, nor the patient's temperature, he, most likely, will recommend to spend 1-2 days at home, to drink, eat more a mild nutrition and to keep in the future precautionary measures. If the patient had a vomiting, or a syncope, he is hospitalized, as a rule, in therapeutic unit, for observation and restoration of water-salt balance :roll: :!:

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi guys! Summer sun is good! The heat brings harm to your health! Heat stroke is very dangerous to health. The body rapidly heats up, and disturbed the work of all organs and systems, especially circulatory and nervous. 200 ml of liquid you want to drink before a workout or working outside in the heat. And 200 ml every 20 minutes to avoid heat stroke. :shock: You should always wear headgear to protect from heat stroke! :shock:

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:14 am

Hi everybody :geek: Nice to greet all of you here today :lol: How are you doing guys?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope so)) I think that if you got a heatstroke so we should apply ice packs to the somebody's or your armpits, groin, neck, and back. Because these areas are rich with blood vessels close to the skin, cooling them may reduce body temperature.Immerse somebody's or yourself in n a shower or tub of cool water, or an ice bath.If emergency response is delayed, call the hospital emergency room for additional instructions. It is really right I think

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:10 pm

Hi guys! If you suspect that someone has heat stroke, immediately call an ambulance or transport the person to the hospital. When the heat is very high, it is better to stay indoors with air conditioning. Use a sunscreen with a protection factor from the sun. Drink additional fluid. To prevent dehydration, as a rule, it is recommended to drink at least eight glasses of water a day. On hot days you need to do in order to stay away from direct sunlight. ;)

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:09 pm

This is a serious problem :shock: :shock: :shock: ... As for me, I don't have it, and I would pray in order not to have it in future. How did you discover that you have it? Do you have some constant pain? Maybe that is the result of your work? What curing methods do you use? Are there natural ways how would be posible to struggle with it???

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:17 pm

i have never had it and that is why i cannot be completely objective as for this proper topic. but afterall when you have a heatstroke, then you must be taken to a completely off sun place and also have a cold, or cool shower. you must be carefu and always wear some cap and never bee too selfconfident ;) ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:14 pm

i do not know what you can do if you get a heart stroke but you know i really think that it is very bad and you shall try to do everything in order to solve your problem, i think that the problems with the health are the worst problems and i think that you shall understand it, and of course with the heart are also very bad because it is the main organ in our organism and you shall take care of it. i think that it would be the best for you to visit the doctor and do everything under his control because otherwise you may have the second stroke and you do not know what would be consequences. thank you

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 5:51 pm

I think that headache will be really common problem nowadays because summer is coming and it happens very often that when you have a rest on the sun you can get headstroke.. Adam's advice is perfect to my mind to prevent dehydration, it's generally recommended to drink at least eight glasses of water, fruit juice, or vegetable juice per day. Because heat-related illness also can result from salt depletion, it may be advisable to substitute an electrolyte-rich sports drink for water during periods of extreme heat and humidity. So I think that if we look for such treatments we will be okey.

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:41 pm

i can not even imagine how serious it is, i do not know a lot about it but you know when there is something wrong with the heart then i realise that it is very serious because it is one of the main organs in our body and that is why we have to take care about it and i think that you know it. but if you got it then i think that you shall be under the look of the docotrs because you never know when something worse may happen and that is why if you think about it then try your best in order ot to have it and ty to prevent it. i think that the worse for the heart is stress, try to decrease the level of it in your life.

Return to “Health & sex”