Do you care about yourself?

Sam35

Re: Do you care about yourself?

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:01 am

Taking care of yourself may seem like a full-time job. Neglecting that "job" though can harm your confidence, relationships and enjoyment of life. It is important to take care of yourself as it ensures a happier and healthier life, as well as helping you to be more a part of the community you're in. Taking care of yourself means on the inside too. If you always feel negative, consider getting help to change this approach, whether it be via therapy, reading self-help books or spending time around more upbeat people (the latter is always important). Stand up for yourself by being tactful, not aggressive. Being a diplomatic person is a good way to see you through life on an even keel.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:26 am

I want to say that any activity with the help of which we consciously invest energy, time, money in our mental, emotional and physical health can be regarded as care of ourselves. In theory, everything is simple, but in practice we often miss a lot. Proper care of yourself is extremely important for maintaining a good mood and reducing anxiety. It is also important for us to properly build relationships with ourselves and others.Perhaps it is even more important to understand that it is not a concern for oneself. If we have to force ourselves to do something and we do not get joy from it, this activity can no longer be considered a concern for oneself.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:47 pm

No matter what our existing health, financial, mental, economic, or social situation is, there are things we can each do to take (better) control of our own health. No one is too young or too old to learn good, healthy habits. Talk with your doctor about health maintenance. General health maintenance and an emphasis on wellness will help you take control of your health. Tell your doctor that you would like to schedule a health maintenance examination in order to assess your risks for certain disease. This is especially important for people of older age, gay men and women, pregnant women, people with cancer, and those that have diabetes.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:58 pm

Hey there friendly people. I hope you will be satisfied after our conversation. everything is just in your hands and you should take care about yourself. For example If you want to achieve everything better in your life do not forget about youe lifestyle. Here I mean your habits. Try to take care about your health, do the sport and pay attention to your appearance as much as it is possible. Clothes and your hair is always important too. Do not forget about it if you want to look perfectly. It is not difficult to take care about yourself if you want to look great.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:35 pm

The philosophical situation, or the situation of the event of philosophy, is necessarily connected with the moment of inquiry. Putting the question, we want to understand some answer, filled with meaning for us. However, often the desire to understand something is outstripped by the desire to "substitute" for the answer already existing representation, to some extent justified, but not containing anything new that would form a full satisfactory meaning for us. In order that the meaning continues to satisfy us, the philosophical situation must continue, inquiry must continue, in which the work of thought will provide us with legitimate ensembles of meanings that make us and the world meaningful. The situation of the event of philosophy is the situation of the choice of being-in the search for meaning, being continuously inquiring of itself and the world, of being that wants to know, of being desiring to possess the power of signification.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:34 am

I like to care about myself so that's why I always try to be into healthy lifestyle. I almost don't eat some junk food or fizzy drinks for example.
And I like sport. It is on the first stage of my healthy lifestyle. Every morning I start from the morning gymnastic for example and at the end of my working day I go to the gym. Three times a week it is needed for me and my health. At all I like sport because it makes me feel healthy and full of energy every time. And I got rid of any bad habits as well.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:01 am

When I was diligently engaged in my own body, I went to the gym, ran around in the mornings, ate only time and only selected food, I could call myself a little moved on bodybuilding.
it was more than a year ago, my work allowed me to devote so much time and money to my beautiful))) body. I bought banks of biochemical additives that improve metabolism and help build muscle mass. Until now, I try to keep fit, well, I care about my appearance certainly. I'm for using dietary supplements in the form of protein, but only if you do not get carried away.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Hi . I am so inspired today and I wish you to have the same guys. It seems to me that each person should pay attention to himself. I am one of such people who like to change myself every time and without any stops. I like to be better and it is like stimulus for me. I like to visit all places that help me to be better in any case. Exactly sport gym and other beauty places, like salons help me to change. And I recommend you to try this variant. Caring about yourself will surely help you to become better and look better as well

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:34 am

Similar practices in many theological schools are presented as a compulsory lifestyle. Still, digging the unconscious with a constant pressure - not an enjoyable occupation - is too complex for "digesting", at times, pop-up images appear.
For personal peace of mind, it is not advisable to work at random, but only with those actual experiences that bother the present. It can be obsessive negative feelings, or repetitive emotions, which are easier to take and understand - to bring them to the "clean water" of direct awareness.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 am

If you do not admit to yourself, then you will rush for the rest of your life in search of some ghostly happiness, until you cover yourself with sad wrinkles on an eternally unhappy face.
All of the above does not at all mean that a happy person does not have desires and needs for some external benefits. He also wants to have a strong family, good work and other joys of life.

Return to “Health & sex”