Do you care about yourself?

David

Do you care about yourself?

Postby David » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi there guys! Do you care about yourself? If you think about your health and well-being, going to the gym is not the only thing you can do in order to be healthy and enjoy your life. And an efficient diet with the right mix of the best protein for men is very essential, because it can provide you with different benefits.
What about proteins for you? For some of them that kind of food, which contains a sufficient amount of this biochemical compound, will not fulfill their daily need in it. Others do not want to go on such a diet. What about you?
Last edited by David on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

RobertKey

Re: Do you care about yourself?

Postby RobertKey » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Good day! Thank you for asking.. To my mind going to the gym for your health and well-being is not really the one action that you can do to stay healthy and take pleasure in your life. If you want to get much use the correct mix of effective food regime and protein that very important for you. As for me, I like to eat a lot of eggs and meat also. I do it after my workout almost every day! I think it is really good for your body, your mind, your health when you think not only about exercises but about your food too!

Johnes007

Postby Johnes007 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:05 pm

Hello everyone! How are you today? Are you in a good mood because, to my mind, today is a very good day to start your deals with the smile on your face and with the fun in your mind! As I know about this, there are numerous supplements of this kind available in the market, but each one is different and can bring diverse results, based on what your objectives and goals are. That is the key reason why you need to perform your own research in order to find out more about every supplement that you want to take. There are some supplements that help with the weight loss, whilst others aid in the muscle gain.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:31 am

Good morning dudes!!! I wish you to have a fantastic mood and at all a nice day. Do you agree with me? I am for healthy lifestyle at all I am a sporty person who cares about health because I suppose that sport and health are two inseparable things. That's why I have such an attitude to it. I try to go to the gym twice a week for example. And I an sure that this sport helps me in any case. I also try to eat everything healthy. I think that such care will help my health to resist any diseases and bad influences

Marion

Postby Marion » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:30 pm

If to talk about some kind of diate, then no, I am not going to apply for the diatologist for him to prescribe me a diate. I don't think that it is needed if you don't have spare weight, so I don't think about taking care of my health in such a way. I like to eat those thing which I like. I don't think I have enough will power to stick up for a diate without a great reason.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:41 pm

As for me I don't stick up to some diates or go into the gym. I just don't have time for that, by I have a normal figure. I don't stick up to a diet, but I don't eat fast food. I preffer to cook a healthy food and I also don't drink much sweet drinks and I don't drink alcohol, practically at all. also I don't smoke. This is my care about myself)))

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:12 am

Here you are everybody and everyone here who decided to be present here. . I like to care about myself so that's why I always try to be into healthy lifestyle. I almost don't eat some junk food or fizzy drinks for example. And I like sport. It is on the first stage of my healthy lifestyle. Every morning I start from the morning gymnastic for example and at the end of my working day I go to the gym. Three times a week it is needed for me and my health. At all I like sport because it makes me feel healthy and full of energy every time. And I got rid of any bad habits as well.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi guys. When I was diligently engaged in my own body, I went to the gym, ran around in the mornings, ate only time and only selected food, I could call myself a little moved on bodybuilding. it was more than a year ago, my work allowed me to devote so much time and money to my beautiful))) body. I bought banks of biochemical additives that improve metabolism and help build muscle mass. Until now, I try to keep fit, well, I care about my appearance certainly. I'm for using dietary supplements in the form of protein, but only if you do not get carried away. :!: ;)

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:56 am

As for me I don't like to stick to any diet. And I can tell you why. First of all, if your weight is all right, there isn't any need to stick up to a diet. Secondly, if you really want to stick up to a diet, you should go to a dietologist and ask him how to do that correctly. And the third thing, if you want to get more proteins from the food, than you should eat thr prodacts which contain a lot of them, but if you will take the pills or drink a tea, if you'll take them not out of the products, but out of the pills, than you may have some problems with your help, for example, my brother took up proteins in pills for three months, and when he stopped doing than, he started to take weight.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:12 am

To tell you the truth, I don't know much about the health care. Health care or healthcare is the maintenance or improvement of health via the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in human beings. Healthcare is delivered by health professionals (providers or practitioners) in allied health professions, physicians, physician associates, dentistry, midwifery, nursing, medicine, optometry, audiology, pharmacy, psychology, and other health professions. It includes the work done in providing primary care, secondary care, and tertiary care, as well as in public health. I don't stick to a diet or go to the gym.

Return to “Health & sex”