Do you care about yourself?

Kane

Re: Do you care about yourself?

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:48 pm

Well, what can I tell you? When I feel sick, I go to the drugstore and buy some medicines which I need, but if to talk about going to the doctor, than I may tell you that I don't like doctors and hospitals. I go to the hospital only if I feel very, very bad. When I was a little child, I was in the hospitals for many times and now I try to avoid them.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:01 am

Taking care of yourself may seem like a full-time job. Neglecting that "job" though can harm your confidence, relationships and enjoyment of life. It is important to take care of yourself as it ensures a happier and healthier life, as well as helping you to be more a part of the community you're in. Taking care of yourself means on the inside too. If you always feel negative, consider getting help to change this approach, whether it be via therapy, reading self-help books or spending time around more upbeat people (the latter is always important). Stand up for yourself by being tactful, not aggressive. Being a diplomatic person is a good way to see you through life on an even keel.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:26 am

I want to say that any activity with the help of which we consciously invest energy, time, money in our mental, emotional and physical health can be regarded as care of ourselves. In theory, everything is simple, but in practice we often miss a lot. Proper care of yourself is extremely important for maintaining a good mood and reducing anxiety. It is also important for us to properly build relationships with ourselves and others.Perhaps it is even more important to understand that it is not a concern for oneself. If we have to force ourselves to do something and we do not get joy from it, this activity can no longer be considered a concern for oneself.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:47 pm

No matter what our existing health, financial, mental, economic, or social situation is, there are things we can each do to take (better) control of our own health. No one is too young or too old to learn good, healthy habits. Talk with your doctor about health maintenance. General health maintenance and an emphasis on wellness will help you take control of your health. Tell your doctor that you would like to schedule a health maintenance examination in order to assess your risks for certain disease. This is especially important for people of older age, gay men and women, pregnant women, people with cancer, and those that have diabetes.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:58 pm

Hey there friendly people. I hope you will be satisfied after our conversation. everything is just in your hands and you should take care about yourself. For example If you want to achieve everything better in your life do not forget about youe lifestyle. Here I mean your habits. Try to take care about your health, do the sport and pay attention to your appearance as much as it is possible. Clothes and your hair is always important too. Do not forget about it if you want to look perfectly. It is not difficult to take care about yourself if you want to look great.

Return to “Health & sex”