Is it important for a boy to attend a section of martial arts?

Din100

Re: Is it important for a boy to attend a section of martial arts?

Postby Din100 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Of course a boy must be able do defend himself and those people whom he loves, but if a boy doesn't want to attend such section, don't make him to do that. If your child doesn't like it, don't make him it can cause very serious problems not only for the child but it can lead to some misunderstandings between you and your child.

Marion

Postby Marion » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:54 am

I think such kind of question should be solved only with the boy's help. I mean that only your boy should decide whether he would attend boxing or something else or not. What if your son wants to attend ballroom dancing and you are going to send him to boxing. Ask your son and then let him attend those courses which he wants.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:29 pm

Of course a boy should know how to defend himself, but if you want to make your son to attend a section without his will, then I don't think that it can be a good idea. First of all, you should ask your child what does he want and then decide whether to do it or not. I think that such decisions can't be made without the child's point of view.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:58 pm

To tell you the truth, I think that it is useful for a boy, and not only for boys but for girls also, to attend a section of martial arts. But your child should want it and like it, if you want your child to have good results. It means that if your child doesn't want to attend the section, than you shouldn,t make him, because it can cause serious problems.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:32 am

I think than it is not important, but sometimes it can be very necessary for a boy to know how to fight. Sometimes it can be very necessary. IK think that if you son wants to attend some section of martial arts, than you should provide him with that. But don't even think to make your child to attend a section of martial arts.

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:40 pm

I strongly support this idea, why not, I would like my son visit something like this, I mean some good sections where he will be learned to fight but not cruel. Martial arts is very good idea. Most parents fear that engaging in combat sections, the child can become violent and aggressive. It is not, first of all martial arts taught objectively evaluate themselves and control their emotions. Do not be afraid that there your children will be crippled, this will not happen. I think that such a fear is absolutely understandable because they are afraid of having their son with some injures and traumas.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:13 pm

You know, I don't think that it is important. Of course, boys should know how to protect themselves, but if your son doesn't want to do that, than you shouldn't make him, because there wouldn't be some good results. Of course, if your son likes it and wants to do that, than you can let him to attend the martial arts.

Mr.Albert

Postby Mr.Albert » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:28 am

I reckon nearly all boys are interested in karate or boxing, because they want to seem stronger than their mates. In addition, boys like to fight very often so it's really great if your son can deffend himself from offenders. However, when parents are willing to send their son to a karate or boxing club, they need to make sure that he will really get on well with a coach who works there as loads of things will depend on him. As my beloved and I are going to become fathers of a boy, we also plan to find a good boxing or karate club. I think we will send him to this club at the age of 3 years. I think the earlier we start the better it will be.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:55 am

Without it, no training is possible, in principle, a good coach draws attention to it first of all. Secondly - is the development of self-confidence.
Very often timid child begins to change for the better only after realization that he is engaged in "close fight", can stand for himself and fight back stronger and more aggressive children. The third point – martial arts remove excess aggressiveness. As a rule parents worry that children learn to "fight" will become more aggressive and violent. Practice shows that this is not so - the correct approach to training and educational process aggressiveness is reduced.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:54 am

it plays the most important role in raising the by but i think that it may play very important role in his self-confidence. if he would know that he is strong , that he may secure himself and his friends then he would be just sure in himself. he would know that nobody can bully him and i am sure that nobody would bully him. in such a way you would secure your child from bullies, but you shall teach your child that he can not use these skills every day on normal people if there is no urgent need for it. it may be really very dangerous for him and of course for all other people. that is everything i wanted to tell you.

Return to “Fathers’ section”