The blood heat

lenny

Re: The blood heat

Postby lenny » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:13 am

Taking care of the child's health is a great responsibility for parents, because every wrong decision is fraught with complications. The most common pathology in children is ARI, accompanied by cough, runny nose, fever and redness of the throat. Every mother is familiar with these symptoms, and she knows what to do in this case. But there are situations when the only symptom of the disease is a high temperature. This greatly frightens parents because of a lack of understanding of what is happening with their child.

Liam

Re: The blood heat

Postby Liam » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:06 pm

Hello! This is a very serious topic. I've never had such a problem. I think you should apply to a doctor, I don't think that someone can help you properly in this question. It is the special feature of your son's organism. I don't think that you should panic. It wouldn't be bad to spend a couple of days at the hospital for doctors to find out the reason of such temperature. There are such cases and if the medical examination found nothing, then do not be affraid. I think This is the best way to solve this problem. Here is my opinion. Good luck !!

Return to “Fathers’ section”