if your child is lying

Matthew Foster

Re: if your child is lying

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:38 pm

Yes, it is really a problem, when your child is lying. That is very bad and important thing. I think you should talk to him and explain he does not have to do this stuff. You have to learn your child to say only the truth from his very childhood. If you do not you will have serious problems in the future. I wish you solve this problem.

Easton

Postby Easton » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:55 pm

if your child i lying then you hall talk to him and explain that lying is very bad especially if you lie your close people. you always tell your child the truth he shall do it in the same way. but if you know that you are lying sometimes to your child then do not expect anything else from him. he just follows your example and that is it. explain to him that all honest people are very valuable ad all people want to have such friends, and if he wants to have a lot of friends and be considered as great person then he shall forget about it. make him sure that you will never punish him if he tells the truth and that is it.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:11 pm

When your child is lying it is not always your fault. It can be different situations. Of course, you have to teach your child not to lie and always tell the truth fromthe very childhood. But he can get in a bad company, which forces him to lie. Try to be always close and frank with your child, so that he never lies and you have no secrets.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:40 am

If to be honest, I guess there is also parent's fault that his child is lying. Maybe one you have allowed and not noticed your child lies and he thought it was ok and he cando it in the future. But try to explain your child he does not do very good things. If you do not do this now, you can have serious problems in the future.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:38 pm

I guess if you have noticed that your child is lying, there is your fault also. I think your child can not trust you. So you have not made him to trust and believe you. Maybe you have not so good relationships :shock: :?: :cry: :cry: I am sorry :roll: But you have to solve this problem and improve your attitude to each other, you see :?: :?: ;)

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:44 pm

Everybody lies in this world so its not a surprise when your child starts lying too. But there is an interesting fact. when your kid is lying it means that in previous times when he/she shared his/her thoughts with you or told you what he/she has done, your reaction was sharp and rude. So try to understand your kids, not shout at them and I'm sure they will be telling you only the truth.

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:21 pm

Hello everyone here!!!
Just wanted to say that more often it is exactly our fault...And its bad. Try not to lie to your child, not to promise that - what you cant do and for what you will not have time, try to show your child that it can hurts, just talk with him...Once, twice, and there will be some result)

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:06 pm

I can say with confidence that if you have notoced that your child is lying, you should understand that it is almost your fault, you see :( :( :( :o :shock: :? :!: Maybe you have upbrought your child not as good as you wanted to do that :!: :!: :!: Maybe your relationships have spoiled and become less strong, so that your child do not trust you so much :!:

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:10 pm

i know that it is very common problem for all parents and in most cases they just can not do anything with it. i understand that it is a very big problem but you just have to fight with it. if you do not want your child do lie you then you shall explain to him that it is not good to lie to people especially parents. i think that you shall explain to him that you are friends with him and he may not be scared to tell you the truth, do not spank your child and everything like that. i hope that i have helped you with and everything would be alright. you shall help him to get rid of this habit. that is it. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jim

Postby Jim » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:46 pm

I guess that when your child begins to lie, it is mostly parents' fault, you know :( :( :( Of course, you should make your child stop lying, otherwise he would continue to lie during all their life and not only to so, so they can have some problems in the future :( :( I suppose you have to make your relations better, in order your child trusts you.

Return to “Fathers’ section”