Daddy's little miracle

Romeo

Daddy's little miracle

Postby Romeo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Half a year ago we with my husband decided to have children. We faced a choice what kind of method to choose - adoption or surrogacy program. And it happened that we met one girl who was pregnant but she did not want to have children and she wanted to leave her child in orphanage after birth :cry: Can you imagine that? I was shocked when i heard her story and and after we had serious talk with my husband, we decided to adopt her daughter after she gave birth to her. And you know what? it was the best decision in our life! Because Ariana is 5 months now and she is the best girl in the world, she is our little angel!
I wish all men to experience this wonderful feeling - to be a father!

DaddyAdam

Re: Daddy's little miracle

Postby DaddyAdam » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:09 pm

What can you have been learned is that being the father of a daughter means a melted heart. It means reading a poorly written book that summarizes the movie Frozen every night for six weeks, and although the writing is terrible, and you will be sick of the story, you will do that because few things are sweeter than having your daughter snuggled up next to you. It means driving to work at 6 a.m., alone, and someone finding yourself singing “Let It Go.”It means looking at Barbie and wondering if she is setting a bad example of beauty for my daughter. - In general it means a lot of things. Your daughter is only 5 month old so you are ahead to learn all those things.

Alan

Postby Alan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:20 pm

Dude, wish you, your husband, and of course your little baby girl great health, happiness, and a lot of positive moments in your life, because it is the most important, and needed things in the whole world. I may suppose that love is present in your family, that's why enjoy it, and share it with us)

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Sat May 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Yeah,man,you can't really compare the day you are able to see your child for the first time to any other in your entire life,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) Although,our daughter wasn't a nweborn-she was already a six-years old little wonder-but still,what a magnificent and tremendous feeling do you get,when you see her or his eyes for the first time. 8-) I can understand now,that my life is really fulfilled with everything I ever wanted and needed for real-even the things that was somewhat under the surface for me for some time,you dig? 8-) ;) Now we're really happy together-and I wish to all of you the same. ;)

Tom

Postby Tom » Tue May 24, 2016 9:03 am

Hi everybody) You need to treat your dauther better, because her health in your hands. I think the best way is to spend time together. We with your husband can organize some interesting event for her, something like birthday, she need to meet with new people and make a friend with them ( this is very important in her age). Also you can go to the local perk and spend time in an active way with your family. You can go boating and spend time on the rives , I think she will be satisfied with it. You need not to consentrate all her attention om the problem. She need to feel herself like an ordinary child without the problems and only than she will feel better. :D

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sun May 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Yeah,I can perfectly relae to all that stuff you're saying,my dude-we've adopted our little wonder,our baby girl Caroline two years ago and now we are a very happy and friendly family,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) There were really just two days in my life that I can really call unbelievably happy and all that-the first one came when I've met my partner five years ago and the second one came when we've welcomed our little girl in our house,you know? 8-) ;) Now we're thinking of another baby-and this time we're going with the surrogacy program,we've already started it a couple of months ago,so it's all good. 8-)

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 4:11 pm

I understand you happyness because i also want children very much. wish you, your husband, and of course your little baby girl great health, happiness, and a lot of positive moments in your life, because it is the most important, and needed things in the whole world.
I may suppose that love is present in your family, that's why enjoy it, and share it with us.
Children are the most important in our life. children and happy family.

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 5:59 pm

i am very happy for you! :) :) :) And i want to say that waiting for the baby due to a man with a bunch of trouble, which suddenly collapsed on his head.
In a crib the baby will sleep and where to put it? It is clear that the baby needs a separate bed - with high, safe bumpers. The main thing - not to delay the purchase of this basic child object. Some families do not buy a crib until the baby is born. But if tomorrow will bring a baby home is one - Dad runs to the store, where they sell products for children, or to the fair.

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:44 pm

You are a lucky man. i really happy for you. to be a father is the best what can be with a person.
i also want to be a father. very much.
now me and my husband ready for have children but now it was not so wonderful.
we were not sure in our forses to bring up children/
now we are ready completely. i want many children and i am happy to understant that i will have them.

JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:29 pm

I've always dreamt to have a daughter. it will be a bless for me. to be a father means reading a poorly written book that summarizes the movie Frozen every night for six weeks, and although the writing is terrible, and you will be sick of the story, you will do that because few things are sweeter than having your daughter snuggled up next to you. It means driving to work at 6 a.m., alone, and someone finding yourself singing “Let It Go.”It means looking at Barbie and wondering if she is setting a bad example of beauty for my daughter. - In general it means a lot of things. Your daughter is only 5 month old so you are ahead to learn all those things.

Return to “Fathers’ section”