Daddy's little miracle

Jimmy

Re: Daddy's little miracle

Postby Jimmy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Thank you for such positive post! I wish you guys endless happiness and joy! It is really amazing that you have your little angel. Unfortunately we meet such situations in our life when mothers don’t want to have a child even when they are already pregnant. However, thanks for you this young lady is not alone, but in the loving family circle.

franky

Postby franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:54 am

Don’t you afraid that this woman will try to have rights for her biological child. I think it will be easy for her to win any trial, while she can prove that she is the mother very easily. You should double check all your documents and be sure that everything is legal. It is good idea to ask lawyer for the professional help.

Robb

Postby Robb » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:11 pm

i am really happy for you that you are actually happy and it is very good that you enjoy this period of being a father. having a daughter is not simple and raising her may cause you a lot of problems. but if you really love her and i ma sure that you love then you would be able to overcome all the difficulties in your life and make her good person. it is a big happiness when you have opportunity to feel what it is like to be a father and to hug you little daughter, when you see her smile, her first steps.

Chase

Postby Chase » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:43 pm

i am really happy for you that you have gone through this long journey and now you have the child. i think that now you really understand that you are the happiest person in this world . i know what it is like to have the child because i a the father of the wonderful girl and i think hat i am the happiest person in the world when we got our daughter , i think that it was the best in my life. i can not tell you about feelings but i think that you imagine what they were like. my emotions were just great. and now i understand that i want to feel it one more time.

Easton

Postby Easton » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:39 pm

i know a lot of people who got their children and they are all very happy. children are great i believe in it but still i do not have my own one yet. although i do not like children very much but still i am happy for you. it is very good that you are happy and it should be so in the life. of course children are great and those who want to become parents shall definitely know what it is like to have a wonderful small child. i think that you experience may be really useful for those who are using this website because as i know it is very difficult to get the child for the gay couple. of course it depends on the country of your residence.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:22 pm

Wow, such wonderful news. My congratulations. I am sure you are nice parents. I do not understand people who are pregnana, do not want to have children and leave them. Children is the most charming and wonderful thing in the world. They are so cute and funny. I think you will make your child happy, I can say you have already made it adopting her.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:18 pm

I understand how happy you are. Having a child is so nice, is not it? It is really miracle. I do not understand people who do not love children and do not want to have them. Growing up your child is so exciting. You teach him everything, make to behave in a propper way, share your own experience. My boyfriend and I also have a son, who we adopted a half year ago.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:01 pm

My congratulations, dear daddy :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :D :P I am happy that you are happy :lol: :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: I see you like children, and especially you love your child :P :P :!: :!: I feel it. I am sure you will stay a nice father for your kid :!: :!: :roll: ;) I wish you have any problems while growing her up, stay happy and healthy ;) ;) ;)

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:01 pm

i am really happy for you and i think that you are really lucky because now you may realise how happy it is to have the child and what you feel when you are a parent of a little miracle. i think that it is really very good. i know that sometimes it is very hard and you ay have a lot of problems but i think that your child would help you to overcome all of them, because you have one more person in your life whom you love very very much. and your family, relations with your partner becomes stronger because you realise that you are not alone, there is the person that unites both of you and whom you have to raise together.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Oh, that is greate, I congratulate you :!: :!: :o :shock: :D And thank you so much for sharing your own experience with us :!: :!: :) Thank you so much. I can see that you are very happy parents and I guess your daughter is also happy to have such wonderful parents ;) ;) ;) I wish everything is going well, you have nice family and always stay happy and healthy ;) ;) ;)

Return to “Fathers’ section”