Daddy's little miracle

JohnBrown

Re: Daddy's little miracle

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:49 pm

That's really good news, I'm very happy for you, guys. I consider that was your destiny to have Ariana. She was given to you by God. Probably you hace done a lot of good things in this life so you have been given such a great present. Let your little angel be blessed, and you too. It's the most amazing thing to become parents especially when you desire it so much.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:13 pm

We had started the surrogacy program with my husband several weeks ago - and in some months we are going to feel all those things that the author of this post wrote. .I already feel the excitement - but my husband definitely feels it even more. I am even starting top afraid for him - because he started to become really inattentive) when he was leaving the house today - he was looking for the keys for 10 minutes - while they were in his pocket) I think ewe are going to handle all this, of course) This is the first experience for us - and I think these kind of emotions are really natural.

Jim

Postby Jim » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Oh, God, my congratulations :!: :!: :!: I am so happy you have adopted a child and become parents :o ;) I am sure that you will be wonderful parents, as it is easy to feel it as I see how happy you are. Maybe when I have my own child, I will ask you some advice, as you will have already been advanced parents, you know. Good luck you and your little daughter.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:15 pm

It means reading a poorly written book that summarizes the movie Frozen every night for six weeks, and although the writing is terrible, and you will be sick of the story, you will do that because few things are sweeter than having your daughter snuggled up next to you.
It means driving to work at 6 a.m., alone, and someone finding yourself singing “Let It Go.”It means looking at Barbie and wondering if she is setting a bad example of beauty for my daughter. - In general it means a lot of things. Your daughter is only 5 month old so you are ahead to learn all those things.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:59 am

you mus be very happy because you are now a dad, you have dreamt about it for long time and now your dream has come true. i do not know even what you feel because i do not have children but i think that it is really very hard to talk about it. of course i agree with you that it ma be a bit hard to raise a child but if you love children, and you love your children then i think that nothing would stop you in it. you have to be a good parent and you have to take care of your child, i think that understand :ugeek: it on your own and you would b the best father for your small child. i wish you good luck in it.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:26 pm

I think the best way is to spend time together.
We with your husband can organize some interesting event for her, something like birthday, she need to meet with new people and make a friend with them ( this is very important in her age). Also you can go to the local perk and spend time in an active way with your family. You can go boating and spend time on the rives , I think she will be satisfied with it. You need not to consentrate all her attention om the problem. She need to feel herself like an ordinary child without the problems and only than she will feel better.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:41 am

Ooooh, my congratulation, guys :D :D :D You have made a right choice, when you decided to adopt this little cute girl, you see :shock: :shock: :shock: Maybe you have saved her from difficult long life in the orphanage and from horrible attitide from other children and people. But I can not imagine how her mother dared to leave this piece of happiness.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:04 am

I'm very happy for you!!! I congratulate you on the fact that you become a dad!!! Now in your life there is a small miracle!!!! You are responsible for her health and life! Take care of yourself and your baby!!! the Girl you took to the family requires special attention, because you she is a new person in your life!!! Most importantly you need to show patience and attention to the child, and you will succeed!!! For her development you will need a lot of educational games!!! Now there are a lot of toys that will help you in the development of your child!!!! I wish you become a good father!!! Love and spoil your child, because we have one childhood!!! Child will remember your love, care, attention!!!! And you will be thankful that you adopted her and gave her a family!!! ;) ;) ;)
Last edited by JinHo on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nick

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Hello friends! :))Nice to meet you here again friends :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Are you ready to have good conversation?? I am ready :))So Romeo, I am really glad that you became a happy father, even in such unexpected and strange way. :D I am really happy for you, my dear friends. But you know, Romeo.. To tell the truth I have some doubts as for such way as you got your girl. And you know why?? Because there are a lot of such mothers, who have no opportunity to bring up their childs but in a time later they unfortunately come back as usual. So I don't know what to advise you, but be careful with it..

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:23 am

i know what you are talking about because i really understand you , i think that having children is really great and i think that nothing can be better than it and i think that you understand me very good at this point. it is nice when you have children and when you are able to kiss your little miracle, to hug him and why you hear that he loves you as well. i think that it is great and i think that all people shall enjoy this time and know what it is like. i know that a lot of guys are afraid of it but i think that they shall not be scared, everything will be just perfect when they will see their child first steps and hear first words.

Return to “Fathers’ section”