Daddy's little miracle

Mr.Rich

Re: Daddy's little miracle

Postby Mr.Rich » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:33 pm

Hello everybody here friends :lol: How are you today guys 8-) ??Are you in a good mood today?? I hope so :mrgreen: Friends, I would like to tell you my story, cause I am also a happy father. So friends recently I have become a happy parent. And you know friends after the birth of my two children my life has changed and of course in a best way!! Moreover I can say that I after the birth of our children our relationships became strength!! Ohhh guys I forgot to tell you that I am a father of two tiny kids!!! I have one son and daughter!! Yes friends I became father of twins and I am happy!!

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Hi guys! I understand you and your feelings! I have two children! I very much love their children! I like to buy beautiful outfits for my Princess daughter!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I love to buy her new shoes! I love when my daughter says "dad you're the best"!!!! This is the best words in the world! :D :D :D I love to play basketball with my son! He's a good, strong and persistent child!!!! ;) :) ;) I am a happy father of two children!!!!! ;) ;) :D

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion!!! It's a beautiful story!!! Story that pleases. You did a miracle for a little girl. I wish you and your guy have patience and a lot of strength and confidence. For each of us to have a full family is a miracle.... You need to be strong, confident and kind. The girl is a little Princess, the beautiful and clever!!! For me, family is the impetus for the creation of miracles! I wish all families to become parents. ;)

Boni

Postby Boni » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:22 pm

well do not understand those people but you know thanks to his girl you are now a father of a wonderful child and i think that you shall be really happy because of it, i think that you will be a good parent and i do not even have any doubts in it. it is ver god that you did not have to choose it and now you are just having your child and you do not have any problem with the procedure and everything like that. what can i tell you about it more, i wish you good luck and i hope that you would not have any problems nd any difficulties in the life and with our child. that is what i think about it.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here!! I am very very glad to greet all of you today :lol: :lol: How are you doing my dear friends?? Do you like the weather outside?? Or not?? Let's share your mood :ugeek: I would like to say that first of all I congratulate you on your happiness in your life. I am more than agree that the decision that you made was the best in your life and this child will be only thankful for it!! You know dudes I don't respect such behavior of his mother and I only judge her for such a step!!But with the great sureness I can say that I respect your behavior!!

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:27 pm

i am really happy for you that you having the child and you are satisfied with your life, i think that it is really great and you are the happiest parent in the world, of course I know that there are some difficulties sometimes in the life but you shall realise that such disunites have all the people and you are not the one with them and i think that you realise it. in general i can tell you that you shall not lose your hope but be strong and sure in yourself, that is what i think about it.i wish you good luck and everything the best and hope that your child would be healthy and happy. thank you for your attention.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:15 am

Hello guys! How are you? What's new with you? A very good topic for discussion! Because it is happiness when the kids are happy! There are many sad and lonely children. We can adopt a child and give him a family and happiness! We can choose surrogacy, which will give us the opportunity to become parents. I wish you guys good luck and happiness! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:39 am

Hello guys! Very good weather outside! I'm very happy for you, congratulate you and wish you all the best! A very good topic for discussion! For each person in life it is important to know that you love him and care about him! We can adopt a child then give him a family! Or we can apply a surrogate in a clinic where we give happiness, the little child! :mrgreen:

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:27 pm

yes i agree with you and i want to wish all the guys the same, i think that it is very important for all the men to experience it because a lot of guys do not even imagine what happiness the child can bring in your life and you know it is really a pity and i think that you shall not stop yourself from it. having a child is a great thing and every day you will have wonderful feelings, despite all the problems you will have your goal in life and you will see that you have something done in your life. that is very important and i really hope that all guys who want it will experience it

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 2:04 pm

yeah, the one thing can be the real miracle and the disaster for the other one! it is really so and you have to really careful regarding this theme....after all, I can understand her in some point too..of course, it is her choice and she decided to leave the baby but she maybe is really afraid of the huge responsibility she will have to take after the birth of a kid? or she does not have anyone to help her mentally, physically and financially?! it can be so too, of course,, :roll: who knows how it is gonna be, but you are now happy parents and able to give the real love to the baby girl...enjoy!

Return to “Fathers’ section”