relationship with a stepchild

Jim

Re: relationship with a stepchild

Postby Jim » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:27 pm

You see, I think that it is not so difficult to deal with a stepchild. You should just treat him as your own child, love him and this kid will feel it, and I guess you will not have any problems. But it also does not mean you should allow him too much in order to have good relations ;) ;) ;) Sometimes you should be a bad parent and refuse you child in doing something.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:38 am

i understand that it may be really very hard because the child does not want to think about your, he thinks only about the parent and he does not want you to be accepted in his family.i think that it is normal. but in my opinion it also depends on the child and his behaviour but still for all the children it is very hard to deal with it, and get used to the fact that he would have to share his father with the other man, you are his concurrent but i do not know what i would do. if you really love the person then i think that you would find the ay to deal with his child, do not be angry or something like that, it is the child.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:48 pm

if the child is from 1-4 years old it's easier to find ways of communication. Children of this age do not deeply understand the way of relationships between adults.
They only begin to learn the world. They just do not clearly know why it happened. Why their parents had a divorse and now there is a new person walking around their house? But, still it is easier for them to get used to a new member of the family, especially if they being treated well. What about teenagers..well this is difficult, because some of them are angry to the entire world, they blame everybody in everything and become unruled.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:54 pm

Good evening! This is a very difficult and delicate subject! Because you're new to it! Need special treatment!!! Because the child may show aggression, can spoil your things, complaining to touch, not to listen to you. The reason for this is the deep experience of your relationship with his father!!! In any difficult situations you should seek the assistance of your partner, only he can solve everything!!! I think you need to be patient!!!! explain to the child what you are going to teach, instruct and educate! Good luck to you!!!! ;)

Nick

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here! :))How are you doing today?) I hope you are in good mood today for our conversation?? So guys I think that it is not the same relationships with the stepchildren as with the adopted children. Why i think so?? Because for step children we always would be a strange person, and it is really difficult to become close people for them, but i think that it is possible. Moreover I can say that stepchild can be jealous for your partner, if the child is his daughter or son. I think that we need to find common language with step children and be accurate with them, cause they can influence on their fathers, your partners, and do everything to show that they don't like you, as usual it happens. For the partners we should make efforts for finding common language with them.

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:00 pm

i know that sometimes it may be really very hard to find a common language with the child. to find this language and i think that you understand it very good, but first of all you shall undertsand that it is your child and you will deifntiely find a common language with hik , you may not have any doubts in it. i think that you understand it. you just shall raise your child properly, you shall take are of him and you shall always be together with your child. i think that love is the most important, and if you love your child and show that love then it will definitely be so that your child and you will find a common language.

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Here you are my dear friends :lol: How are you today?? Are you in a good mood?? I hope so!!)) Alex, you know I also think that the relationships between stepchild and you, first of all depends from age!! Of course it is easier to communicate with the children from one to five age, really it is rather easier to find common language with them... But if we speak about teenagers.. So I think that it is almost impossible to find common language with them, cause they really understand all situation,and moreover they can think that their family destroyed because of you, and something like this .so I even don't know what to do in a such situation

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Hi guys!!! If you come in the family to his beloved man, and he already has a child, then you need to know a few rules of how to behave with her stepson. You need to put a lot of effort, to show the endurance of his character and, of course, wisdom. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) You need to Treat him as an equal. Try to become the child's friend. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:01 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!! how are you doing today ??are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope so)) I am more than agree that we should find common language with the stepchildren in any cases!! It is really very important friends, and here I agree with you my dear friend that everything begins in our brain. So if you think about negative results, no doubts, they will be negative. It depends on you what kind of relationships you will have with a stepchild.So try to set the mind in the good way.

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:19 am

this topic is really difficult and can hurt a lot! I had the personal experience of stepfather and i didn't like it. Hope our children will ever have the same. I can't say that my stepfather was a bad man, no he was ok , but i didn't like him and thought he was the reason of my parents divorce. Hewas nice to my mom , he loved her, but very dry with me. Like he was the teacher and i was the student.

Return to “Fathers’ section”