Children with special needs

George86

Re: Children with special needs

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:12 am

Of course if I were in such situation, or in such shoes for example, I would do it because it is just children and they need to be loved. I think that children exactly make us happy and they exactly make our life more bright, they like sunshine that every day makes us smile. I am so proud of being father. And it is important to remember that if you are a father you should be a great example for your small babies, you should be a great example during the whole life, because children are our continuity and we should be worthy . And it doesn't matter what gender, what kind or what problems you have with them

Dorian

Re: Children with special needs

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:41 pm

If you are not sure how the child prefers to communicate, you may try auditory, visual, and tactile cues. You may try repeating certain words or phrases to help calm the child down if she is acting up. Singing these phrases in a low voice, for example, singing “be quiet please”, can help to soothe the child. You can also try clapping, whistling, and humming as a way to quiet down the child. You can also use visual cues to calm the child and teach the child how to behave in public. You may draw images to represent calm and quiet and show the child these draws to get her attention. Over time, she may understand that certain images mean certain things, from being quiet to going to the bathroom to getting ready for bed.

Return to “Fathers’ section”