Children with special needs

Matthew Foster

Re: Children with special needs

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:17 pm

Yes, of course, every child is special. But children with special needs differ from them. Infortunately, I agree that our society is so cruel and voilent and other children also can behave in such way. It is really an important problem. But I think you should adopt such a child. You will make her happy, you will be a nice parent. What can be better making a child be happy?

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:49 pm

Matthew Foster wrote:But I think you should adopt such a child.

I think that none have the right to tell such things, if he did not do that himself. Can you imagine how is that - to treat the disabled person all your life, or a kid with the Down syndrome? That looks really merciful and noble, when you are watching that from aside. but there are really few people in the world, who are able for such sacrifice in their life. Do not try to make a "martyr" or yourself, adopting the disabled child. you need to understand, that your own life will become more "disabled" then as well. you need to think really carefully on such decisions. there are plenty of other ways to help these people, except the adoption.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:20 am

If you will take a child with specia needs you will be a wonderful, kind-hearted person. But that is very important decission. You have to think about it very carefully and thoroughly. Growing up such a child can turn out to be very difficult. If you are ready, then adopt him. A am convinced you will be a wonderful parent.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:47 pm

I think children with special needs will forever stay special. Some people say they are usual children, as many others, but I do not think so. They are usual, but they need special attitude and education. We should give them more attention, you know :?: :?: :roll: And if you are going to adopt such a child, you should realize that you will face a lot of difficulties.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:38 pm

If you decide to adopt a kid with special needs, you are a HUMAN. I'm usually very proud of such kind of people. You know that it might be very difficult with such a kid. but be sure, its worth adopting. after you look into your baby's eyes, and see his/her beautiful smile, all your doubts will disappear. So do it and good luck!

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:47 pm

I guess people who want to adopt children with special needs, are really strong, not afraid of any difficulties and are ready to help them and face any problems while upbringing such children, you know ;) ;) :o :shock: :? There are very little such people, but we should be proud of them, that we still have such heroes :!: :!: :!: :o :shock:

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:51 pm

i know that sometimes it may be really very hard to take care of the child who is with special needs, but i think that you would be really able to do it. i think that you would succeed . the first thing that you have to know that your child is the same as all the children round and i am sure that he would never be different for yo. it is your child and you would live him all the time, you just do not have to concentrate on the thing that he is with the special needs. you have to be very patient because it is not easy at all to take care of such children but i am sure that you would succeed in it. good luck and do not worry about it.

Jim

Postby Jim » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:33 pm

Of course, I agree that all children are special, but kids with special needs are more special and need more special care and more attention, you know ;) ;) ;) Personally I wish more such children were adopted ;) ;) Such children are left by their own parents and they have to live and grow up in the orphanges. And I guess it is really horrible.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am

you know i think that it is very hard to deal with children with the special needs, but when you see the child and you understand he is yours , you do not think that he is with special needs or not. i think that you shall not think about it. you shall think about the child and about your duty to make him happy. of course for the first time it would be very hard with him, but then you would get used to everything and find your own way to the child and everything would be alright , that is for sure. i hope that you would not lose your happiness and you would treat the child with love and care. i wish you good luck.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:49 pm

If you want to adopt the kid with that kid of "heritage" - I advice you to think twice. And then the third time. And then to leave that idea at all. Ask yourself - why would you do that, first of all, what motivates you. If you think that makes you look like "Mother Theresa" - leave this idea at once. All the kids need love and attention - both healthy - and the ones with special needs. But a healthy child will bring the happiness in your life - and will experience the same happiness. You will be able to understand him. And you will never have the same kind of life with a kid that is seriously ill. That is very very sad - I am agree with you.. But that does not mean that you must make yourself a kind of a "martyr".

Return to “Fathers’ section”