Children with special needs

JinHo

Re: Children with special needs

Postby JinHo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:49 pm

If a child with special needs appeared in your family, then you have enough strength to help him become fully human society!!! I wish you patience and a lot of energy!!! Such a child needs special centres for active development. But you should always beat him, support him, and to love!!! It needs to feel your support!!! It is your job, which, despite the fact that for its implementation does not require special training, however, requires certain skills, a sense of duty and constancy!!!! Such children need the love of family!!! ;) ;) ;)

Nick

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Hello guys 8-) :mrgreen: How are you today?? Are you in good mood today?? I hope so:)I am an active user of this website and I would like to say you Damian, that I think that children with special needs is children who unfortunately have some physical or mental disabilities or also I can one more idea as for this, I think that such children with the special needs is such children, for example orphans, who need first of all parents love!!! I think that such variant is more possible. Also I would like to say that you are not under the risk if you want to adopt such child, as I know orphans first of all would "demand "only love from you and anything else.. So you should try it.

JerryLeen

Postby JerryLeen » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:21 pm

Children with special needs. Children that require special attention. They, like all children, need love and care. During class or talking with your child, you should always try to be with him on the same level and facing him, then the kid will be able to establish eye contact with you, to see your eyes, mouth, expression, to understand what you are doing, and copy your actions. Be patient, and baby will start to fulfill all that was required of him, first under your supervision and then independently. ;)

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:57 am

i think that most of the people think that every kid is really special and i think that it is really so and i think that you shall understand it as well. i know that with children with special needs it may be a bit hard and you may have some problems with them and it is not really easy but at the same time it is the child, i is your child and you love him or her , i think that you are able to do everything for the child if you love him and you will be ready to take care of the child for the whole life even if something is wrong. in any case i have told you what i thin about it, i do not think that children with special needs are burden.

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi all! A very complex topic! Children are our life! Children are our happiness! ;) :) ;) :) ;) When a family has children with special needs, it is difficult! Such children need special conditions! These children need twice as much love and care!!!! ;) :shock: :oops: It's hard to watch kids with special needs! Life is very difficult! We need to love our children! Need to kiss our children! We need to hug our children! I believe that in life there are no strange children! :oops:

Jim2

Postby Jim2 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:27 pm

do not want to be rude but i am not really interested in this topic and that is why i cannot help you with it. but i really think that those children are special and they need special attitude towards them. i think that you understand what i mean and you would agree with me in it. i know that it is not very simple and maybe i do not understand anything but they are also children and they are great. i do not have any friends with such children and i can not tell you some examples from the real life but you shall understand that it is not as bad as you think about it. i think that you understand it.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:18 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) I am really glad to write here on this gay friendly website for all of you!!)) So how are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice talk?? So I would like to say that of course society is really cruel to children with the special needs.. I think that a healthy child will bring the happiness in your life - and will experience the same happiness. You will be able to understand him. And you will never have the same kind of life with a kid that is seriously ill. It is really very serious decision..

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:02 pm

i think that you realise that it gonna be difficult for you to raise the child with the special needs and i think that you realise it without me, it is life and they are children , they are not able to tell you anything and you do not know what exactly the child needs and that is why i think that it may be problematic, but you will love the child as any other child and that is why i think that you would be able to overcome all the problems and i think that you realise what i am talking about. i wish you good luck and everything the best, i hope that you would be the best father for the child.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:54 am

Hi! How's it going? What's new? A very good topic for discussion, although very difficult! No strange children, all children should have a family! Because the family is the support and encouragement. Family is a part of our lives. Family teaches us how to beat people. Of course it is very hard when your family child with special needs. But I wish you luck and patience! This is a very bold move on your part! :mrgreen:

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:04 am

Hi all, how are you? What's new with you guys? How are you today? Children are our happiness and our life! Children bring into our home happiness and smile! Children are the little messengers that bring joy adult! I believe that if you decide to take this step is very responsible and adventurous! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Fathers’ section”