Children with special needs

David7

Re: Children with special needs

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:59 pm

yes i agree with you and i think that every kid is really special and that is why you shall care about it and you shall think about it. you know you are really a very good person if you are really thinking about adopting such a kid and i think that you will enjoy your parenting. of course it will not be easy for you but come on it is the child and it would be your child and i think that you would love each other really much and you would have together the best time, that is what i can tell you about it. i think that you understand my point of view and that is what i can tell you about it. wish you good luck.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 2:24 pm

the bare fact that our society is really cruel means a lot...and it goes not only to the question of the accepting of the LGBT community and equal marriage rights for couples and else...you also have to be really certain about the every possibility to take it all over and of course, to learn how important it is to be ready to make foolish things too...at the beginning of the journey, I highly recommend you to be really attentive.. the kids with the so-called "special needs" are same, normal, but they require a little bit more attention and after all, your work and dedication will be prized!!!

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Wed May 10, 2017 12:48 pm

Of course it is very hard when your family child with special needs. But this does not mean that you have to send him to a special center. It is also important to have people who understand, support and share your point of view! I wish you luck and patience. In the lives of so many children who want to have a family. It's wonderful that you want to give children the happiness of a family. ;)

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 1:30 pm

yes of course it is hard because they need more care and more time but i think that they are also children and they are also great and if you are thinking about it then you shall not have any doubts, they are also children and they also deserve love and care and of course attention, think that children are not guilty that they have some problem and they can not control it and that is why they just deserve the love because they do not understand why they were born different , i hope that you understand what i am talking about and actually what i mean, thank you for your attention.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:36 pm

For every loving parent the kid is the special one it is the obvious and undoubted fact, you know... or at least I know it for sure, trust me, dear friend,... but you are talking certainly about the children with some special needs, like those who are handicapped or who are mentally inadequate... :) Anyway, it is interesting to get the main decision right on the main point - why are you actually asking these kind of questions at all??? :( I am sorry to ask, but maybe you have the disabled kid and you want to ask for the good suggestion and look for the help there?! I believe that eventually you will be more or less successful

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:55 am

Hi everybody. I am happy to write here and at all I am happy to be here))) hmm I think it is difficult for children with special needs to live in our modern world. Why do I think so??? Because our society is sooo rude and from my personal experience I can say that a lot of people as usual offend those people who are not the same as others . To tell the truth I am so that it happens in our world.. Really..it is so poor... I think that people should be patient with all people and respect all people especially children with special needs

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:46 pm

If you really want to adopt such kid, you should consult with someone. I mean that before you'll bring this child home, you should know how to behave with such children, what should be done for them to feel themselves in a good way. Of course you can buy some liturature and read it, but it is not enough. Before adopting this child try to get to know about her everything, try to speak about her with people who looked after her. Good luck, I think you're going to make a very good thing.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:07 pm

If to be honest, I don't have experience in such situations, my close friends also think about the adoption of a child with special needs. They've met this child accidentally. My friends were in the park and not far from that park was a state institution where were these kids. The nany took them for a walk in that park, and one little girl came to them and smiled. Since that time they visit her practically every day and they collect all documents they need to adopt this girl. I think that you are going to do a wonderful thing, because many parents just leave their child because of their state of health and not many people can adopt such children. I think if you want to do that, then you should do it. Good luck!

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:35 pm

I don't have the experience in adopting children at all, but I think that you do a great thing if you want to adopt such child, because even their parents decided to leave them and not every person can decide to do that. If to be honest, I really sympathise withchildren with special needs but I never thought about the adoption of them. You do a wonderful thing.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:46 pm

You've got a great idea. But before doing it you should know how to behave with such children. Many people have the idea that it can be difficult to work with a child with special needs. Even the parents of children with special needs can struggle with being patient and understanding. Taking on the role of caregiver of a special needs child is a big commitment but it can be very rewarding. You can learn how to be more patient with a child with special needs using several different methods. Learn how the child prefers to communicate with you. It can also be helpful to observe how the child communicates with those around her and with you. Some children with special needs have difficulty verbalizing their discomfort or their needs. They may use physical cues instead, such as touching your arm or waving their hands at you. Some children may prefer making facial gestures at you to show that they need something or are trying to figure out how to do a certain action. Work with the child’s special needs, not against it. You may be struggling to control your child’s behavior, especially in public where others may judge you or the child, and be frustrated that you cannot get your child under control due to her special needs. But rather than fight against the child’s special needs, you should try to find ways to accommodate the child’s special needs. This will allow you to view the child’s special needs as a challenge, rather than an obstacle or a problem to be fixed. Be patient and everything would be great.

Return to “Fathers’ section”