Belief in magic

Tompson

Belief in magic

Postby Tompson » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:30 pm

Belief in magic creates a child's sense of kindness and confidence. Many children look forward to in the morning to find under the pillow gift from the tooth fairy, and on New Year's gift from Santa Claus or a letter from their favorite cartoon character. Seeing the joy and delight on the face of the child is often worth of this "naive" lies. But the tale always opens ... Would not it be a disappointment for the child to discover the truth? Perhaps the truth can help the child to be realistic in life .. By the way, at children's parties there will always be children who at the first opportunity try to kick the doll or tear Santa Claus with beard and make it hurt. Does this aggression from the fact that the child from the first day told that magic does not exist? Do you support the children's belief in magic? Or disclose the real situation?

Joshua

Re: Belief in magic

Postby Joshua » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:45 pm

Oh, so wonderful good topic! Once someone of my child’s peers once again explained to my son that Santa Claus does not exist and it comes because of this issue to us, we always give him the right to decide what to believe. We just calmly explain our position: "The one who does not believe in miracles, there are no miracles for such a person!.And the one who believe can create magic himself. You should make this choice yourself. What is better for you to live more with or without miracles? For us miracles exist, and you choose "and he always chooses a miracle of magic))) I like it a lot)))

florian

Postby florian » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:12 pm

Magic and miracles are necessary for kids. Not only for kids but for adults too. kid sholud believe in Santa Claus, in unicorns, dwarves at least when he is in his childhood. To my mind he will grow more kind and friendly. He will have a possibility to wonder and to believe in good.

Adam

Postby Adam » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:06 pm

Well, can you really imagine childhood without this belief? All of us believed in magic, created some worlds, lived invented magical characters! And in fact, we liked it! Never mind that in the 21st century, it is always the time of childhood! The child lives a fabulous outlook, every moment of this world a miracle for him. Up to a certain age the child does not understand the rules of the adult world, in which there is no place for fairy tales and miracles, and understanding that there is no Santa Claus - this is the first encounter with an adult challenging and, at times, even violent life. But the longer your kid believes in Santa Claus, and the longer you support this belief, the easier and more interesting to your kid will continue to get into adulthood, as a fairy tale about Santa Claus will disappear, and the belief in a miracle, in the magic will support your child during throughout his life will be saved in difficult situations and will give hope, when he will need to surrender.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:17 am

I think there is nothing bad in the fact that kids like the "magic". Actually, when you are small, magic is all around you. Because what is magic but a thing that is new and unknown to you? The expectation of the Christmas.. That is one of the best memories from the childhood that many people have, and I am one of them. I am sure that it is great to give kids those unforgettable, magical moments. And it is not such a big strike, when they discover the Santa does not exist.. I mean, kids love Santa, but they are not fanatics, like some religious people... Tell the Christians that the Christ does not exist - and you will get the holy war. And kid will be sad, for a few hours, and then he will simply accept it.

Damien

Postby Damien » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:05 pm

At the tender age of toddlers is formed and strengthened the belief in miracles. For children there is nothing impossible, they believe in a miracle. And that's fine! It develops imagination and self-confidence, which cannot but affect the future adult life. It is because of these children grow up open to the world and sociable people, bravely taking for all new, capable of opening many spheres. Children’s confidence in the existence of a good magician forms in the subconscious hope for a miracle, and at an older age too.. When not everything goes according to plan, when a person lets down hands, and a person cannot change the situation, he desperately wants to hope for a bright miracle. To believe that it is possible. This gives the desired mood to fight, it helps maintain mental balance. And all these things start in the childhood.

Easton

Postby Easton » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:27 pm

i am definitely for the child's belief in magic, i think that it is very good and i a sure that every child shall believe in magic. and he has to believe in it for long and i do not understand those parents who destroy their child's beliefs. i do not see anything bad in it. there are a lot o bad things in our life and i think that children shall believe in miracle , they shall hope that something great may happen one day, and maybe it will happen in the future. i do not have children yet but if in the future i have children i will definitely make them believe in magic and i am sure that their life would be much better.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Yes, I do. I support children's belief in magic. I do not think they have to know there is no Santa and other magic characters. They will not be children for their whole live. And Ithink they deserve to have no problems right now nd believe there is magic in this world. They are always so positive, so I think they deserve to be happy and we can not tell them truth and make them feel disappointed.

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Do not you think that it is the feeling that arises in us, the adults, before the New Year or Christmas that should something happen, a sense of magic, remains with us because our parents were doing this story. Children grow up and they realize that it is not the tooth fairy or Santa brought gifts, but parents, and nobody didn’t die because of it. We're alive and everything is OK)))) Our world, the world of adults, is very violent, and the children should be with a fairy tale in the childhood. There is no necessity for them to grow up so soon. They feel have an opportunity to face problems, cruelty and some other realities of adult world. But when they are little they have the right for magic!

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:40 am

Maybe parents lie their children in some way, saying that there exists Santa Clause, dwarfs and other magic creatures :o :shock: :roll: But children are children and they deserve not to think about all these adult's problems, but believe that there is some magic in this world, you know :!: :!: :idea: So I think that good lie is not so bad ;) ;) :lol: :) :D

Return to “Fathers’ section”