Belief in magic

Archer

Re: Belief in magic

Postby Archer » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:23 pm

you know mates, it does not matter how old you are - the matter is do you believe in something? i do, and i still believe that there is magic in the world. :D :D I do believe in magical schools and wish to see Hogwarts sometimes)) I am wierd i know, but it is so great to feel yourself as a kid at least for some short period of time, without all those problems and routine :!: ;)

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:42 pm

i do not think that it is really very bad that your child believes i magic. i even think that it may be very very good because he shall do it. in life he would not believe in it at all, but when he is the child he shall dream about a lot of things,because it is the only time when he would have an opportunity for it. i hope that you would not just ruin our child's dreams and everything would be alright. of course parents choose whether their child would really believe in it or not, because they may tell a lot of things about it to the child and of course he would believe parents. but still i hope that you would not do that.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:18 pm

I guess that children are children, so they deserve to believe in magic, but not have problems and realize that everything is not sp ideal in this world from their childhood ;) ;) :o :shock: :? They should not think and worry about our adult difficulties :!: :!: :!: They have a right to believe that there exist something charming and magic :!: :!: ;)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:48 pm

And what is the problem with the magic? I still do believe in Santa - and I believe that I can pass trough the wall of the platform on the Kings Cross railway station - and get to the platform nine and three quarters!) I've been there, by the way, in London, on that station. they made a kind of a sight seen for the tourists near the 9 platform - but the guy who is working there told me that the movie was filmed at the 4 platform. anyway.. I think that kids believe not in that kind of magic that the satanists do believe, for example.)) the magic of our childhood - is the feeling of the presence of the vast and unexplored world around you, filled with the things you would not even imagine.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:53 pm

of course I support my kid's belief in magic. My boy is 5 years old and he believes in Santa Clause. Childhood is the best period of time in our life. So why should we break our children's dreams and beliefs down? I think it's not fair in relation to our kids. Let's make the period of their childhood the best time for them, full of magic and miracles.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:25 pm

Children tend to believe that in fact does not exist. And it is good if it is something good and naive. Let the child believes in something until he is small, because when it grows up it will pass by itself. And magic will disappear from his life and he starts to live a life of an adult.

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:17 am

Aw.. Such a nice topic :) We do all remember those stories about Santa, right? It is kind of magic too. I think that children should believe in such stories because I believe in the spirit of giving and not taking credit for something makes me even more humble. Santa gives the kids one or two gifts a year…big gifts! I make sure that the kids know that his parents give certain gifts though. Life will be so serious for kids sooner than soon. They will cry over every boyfriend that breaks their heart and every basketball game they lose. Don't steal that moment when they can believe in a miracle :!: :roll:

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:27 pm

I guess that childhood is also some kind of magic time ;) ;) ;) Children should not be concerned about anything. They just live, enjoy this life and rely only on their parents or relatives :) :) And I guess they deserve to be happy and not to think about anything.And parents should leave them this opportunity and do not say that there is no magic, let children believe in it, when they have time.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:24 am

i do not even know what to tell you about it. i think that you shall tell your child all the stories about magicians and everything like that. i think that he shall believe in it because it is really very important for him. when he is the child he may believe in everything that makes him happy, when he would be and adult he would believe in the magic but when he is only a child i think that you shall let him believe in it. that is what i think about it.i know that all the aprents have different attitude to it, and some parents do not let children believe in the magic but i think that t is really very weird. that is it. good luck.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Actually, when you are small, magic is all around you.
Because what is magic but a thing that is new and unknown to you? The expectation of the Christmas.. That is one of the best memories from the childhood that many people have, and I am one of them. I am sure that it is great to give kids those unforgettable, magical moments. And it is not such a big strike, when they discover the Santa does not exist.. I mean, kids love Santa, but they are not fanatics, like some religious people... Tell the Christians that the Christ does not exist - and you will get the holy war.

Return to “Fathers’ section”