Belief in magic

Nick

Re: Belief in magic

Postby Nick » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:03 pm

Hello everybody and everyone!! Nice to meet all of you here!!)) I am really happy to have every day such a good conversation!! So without any words I agree with the opinion that magic and miracles are necessary for kids. Not only for kids but for adults too. Every children sholud believe in Santa Claus, in unicorns, dwarves at least when he is in his childhood. To my mind he will grow more kind and friendly. He will have a possibility to wonder and to believe in good.Oh..I remember that it is wonderful when you believe in miracles. I remember my childhood and with the smile remember all these wonderful things from the childhood.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:54 pm

Belief in miracles is extremely important, even for adults sometimes it is useful to believe in a miracle. The point is that sometimes it's hard to believe that it is a miracle, because it helps to move on. A child generally lives in a slightly different reality. He has no boundaries between reality and the fictional world, they are blurred. And it is absolutely normal up to a certain age. The belief that Santa Is real magic gives the child because where the child believes in magic, he will always fight, because he knows what a miracle is!!!! And the more he believes in himself, the more likely he will reach his goal!! ;) :) ;)

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:05 pm

well to be honest i really want to tell you that the child shall believe in magic at least in the childhood, i know that maybe you think that it is not right or something like that, but still i believe that it shall be so and your child would be happier in such a way. i d not know why so many people, i mean parents do not like those things, i think that it shall be so, and i think that you would not make a mistake in this thing. i really made my children believe in it and i hope that they appreciated it, i really want them believe in it and i hope that they were thankful to me because of it. of course they do not believe in it now but their childhood was happy.

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello!!)) You know Thompson, what I would like to say, I think that in the childhood it is important that our children is expecting for the magic!! It is important that they belief in magic!! And we as parents should give them this magic!! Many children look forward to in the morning to find under the pillow gift from the tooth fairy, and on New Year's gift from Santa Claus or a letter from their favorite cartoon character. Seeing the joy and delight on the face of the child is often worth of this "naive" lies. But the tale always opens .I think that truth should be opened in some age, but in the childhood we should support this magic, but when we see that our children need real life from the some age, truth should be opened

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:29 pm

Hi guys! Very good topic! Soon the holidays! Comes the New Year is a time of miracles! I am a father of two children! I want my kids to believe in miracles! Miracles is not only a chain of mysterious events. A miracle can be done by hand. :D :D :D :D :D :D We need to teach children to believe in miracles! Because belief in magic develops the child's thinking and imagination! It is important for child development. ;) Belief in a miracle is in each of us. ;) :D :)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:29 pm

Tompson, I am very thankful for your fantastic topic for discussion. I would like to say that it is really very fantastic when children believe in magic!! I remember myself In such age!)) :lol: 8-) I was really very happy person. I agree that many children look forward to in the morning to find under the pillow gift from the tooth fairy, and on New Year's gift from Santa Claus or a letter from their favorite cartoon character. I am more than agree that such a miracle somewhere show the real face and our task to open this tale not in the early childhood.

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:07 pm

i think that it is really needed for the child to believe i magic and i think that you would not make your child think in the other way. i think that it is really very cute when the child believes in the Santa claus and in all that stuff, in the fairies and other magical creatures, of course when the child will grow up then he would not believe in it but with the time i think that it shall disappear gradually and you shall encourage your child to believe in magic because i think that it would help o develop imagination and of course creativity and i think that you understand it.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:26 am

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! I totally agree with you belief in magic creates in the child a sense of kindness and trust. Magic and miracles are necessary for children. Not only for children but for adults too, that's for sure I know!!! We all believed in magic, has created several worlds, lived invented magical characters, this will prevent us to be kind and smart! :mrgreen:

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:45 am

i do not know i think that you shall not take part in it if your child believes in magic then it shall be so and you shall not destroy his world and it would be better for both of you but if your child does not believe in magic on his won then i think that you would not be able to change it and i think that you know what i am talking about. i think that most of the children really believe in magic and i think that you realise it, but f your child do not do it then it is a not a problem at all, i wish you good luck and everything the best. thank you for your attention, hope that you would be really happy parent.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 3:11 pm

i think that children shall believe in magic and it would be better for them , i remember myself when i was believing in magic and i remember that I was so good and i was so happy person and it was nice when you were waiting for something and thinking about something, i think that you understand what i am talking about. but of course you can not myour child believe in something and i think that you know what i mean,if you want to believe then you shall try not to ruin these thoughts in your child's had and i think that it would be better for all of you, it is really perfect.

Return to “Fathers’ section”