Belief in magic

GeorgeH

Re: Belief in magic

Postby GeorgeH » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:46 am

No, I totally disagree with the thought that magic is arousing the anger in child's mind, it is so not true, guys! why are you saying it at all?! :( I am afraid also that it is impossible to vouch for the negativity of the little lie we tell to our kids.. as a matter of fact, these little stories have never offended anyone at all. :roll: Also, if you are interested to hear my personal point of view - all of these imaginary creatures have the main goal, the aim - to teach kids about the "good and bad", and the kindliness and honestly, all the fairy tales and sayings - this is all were created for this one matter!

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:56 am

Hey everybody!! :lol: :lol: I am happy to greet all of you here today my dear dudes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: How are you feeling today?? Are you ready to have a nice talk together with me?? I agree that at children's parties there will always be children who at the first opportunity try to kick the doll or tear Santa Claus with beard and make it hurt. I think that our children should believe in magic too long, because it makes our children's life amazing!!! So I think that in any case we should not say truth in the very childhood about it

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Good afternoon my dear friends!!! How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have a good talk together with me today?) in my opinion it is important for children to believe in magic and to tell the truth it is really necessary for them to believe in Santa Claus and other magical creatures!! I remember my childhood with all this magic and you know, it was fantastic to believe in it and I was waiting for every holiday because I wanted to have magic in my life. Of course it is not bad to say truth as for this to your child but not in the childhood, maybe in teenagers time

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here on this website today. How are you feeling? What are you going to do this day??? I also think that magic and miracles are necessary for kids. Not only for kids but for adults too. kid sholud believe in Santa Claus, in unicorns, dwarves at least when he is in his childhood. To my mind he will grow more kind and friendly. If your child believes so he would believe that our world is good and normal!!! So don't destroy. I think thta for children is always good to wait for the miracle in their life and Santa Claus can bring it for them :D :D :D

Jack100

Postby Jack100 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:44 pm

I think that it is very good when children believe in magic, in Santa or in thomething other, of course, once they wold get to know that it is not real, and of course, they would dissapoint, but it is the process of growing. I thnk it'll be better if tour child would belive in magic, because it is a prt of childhood.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:38 am

I think that it is very good when your child believes in magic. And your problem is to save your child's belief in magic as more as possible. Because it is very sad when a little child doesn't believ that there is a Santha Clous, or something else. You should protect your child's chieldhood at least in such a way.

Marion

Postby Marion » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:39 pm

First of all, remember whether your parents told you smth like that:"Oh son, do not be pained, but we think that you should know that thereisn't any fatherfrost, santacloth, there isn't any magic at all, but don't be upset, because it is truth". Children have their childhood. It is very important to believe in smth good even for adults, and you want to make your child a pessimmist? Think twice before doing smth like that.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:18 pm

I don't think that it is very important to tell your child such a truth that there is no Santa or that there is no magic at all. I think that such things help to develop our children immagination. I don't think that your child would think that you're are a traitor because you haven't told him that there is no magis.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:42 pm

I think that parents shouldn't take away the childhood of their children by telling them tht there is no Father Frost or someone else. It is very important to believe for children and if you will tell your child that there is no magic, than you can couse a great harm to your child. Let your children be happy children. They would understand everything when they would grow up.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:00 am

Of course, there is not any magic in our world, but I think that you shouldn't deprive your child with his childhood. I think that every child shoul believe in magic, in Fatherfrost and in many magical things, because if you would deprive all these things your child would't believe in magic and in good things at all.

Return to “Fathers’ section”