Belief in magic

Kane

Re: Belief in magic

Postby Kane » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Hello, my friends. It is a very interresting question to discuss and I would like to tell you a few words concerning this very topic. I know many parents who don't support the idea to believe in magic for their children. They tell that there isn't any magic and Santa, for example, but I think that they are very wrong. Magic helps our children to develop their immagination and a lot of other things.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:41 pm

I think that every chield should believe in magic. Nowadays there are a lot of cruelty in our world, soo magic can hhelp children to have a happy chieldhood. Thse parents who tell children that there isn't any magic, they do wrong. I think that it is very important ffor children to believe in magic .

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:21 am

i even think that it may be very very good because he shall do it. in life he would not believe in it at all, but when he is the child he shall dream about a lot of things,because it is the only time when he would have an opportunity for it. i hope that you would not just ruin our child's dreams and everything would be alright.
of course parents choose whether their child would really believe in it or not, because they may tell a lot of things about it to the child and of course he would believe parents. but still i hope that you would not do that.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:12 am

Very interesting. Do not you think that it is the feeling that arises in us, the adults, before the New Year or Christmas that should something happen, a sense of magic, remains with us because our parents were doing this story. Children grow up and they realize that it is not the tooth fairy or Santa brought gifts, but parents, and nobody didn’t die because of it. We're alive and everything is fine. Our world, the world of adults, is very violent, and the children should be with a fairy tale in the childhood. There is no necessity for them to grow up so soon. They feel have an opportunity to face problems, cruelty and some other realities of adult world.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:47 am

The search for happiness, for many people, is like wandering a mouse in a huge dark labyrinth with a single supposed exit and a bunch of false moves that lead back to the depths of the labyrinth.
The mouse pokes both here and there in the dark, groping one of the false moves, rushes there, in the hope that this is finally a passage outward. Runs through the dark corridor for several days, weeks, years, until at last he discovers that this path leads to where she came from.

Return to “Fathers’ section”