To be or not to be?

Edgar

To be or not to be?

Postby Edgar » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello, guys! How are things? Are you ready to have a good talk? What's your mood? I have a very difficult question to discuss. Guy, of course, all of us take care about our children and we all want them to be healthy. And here is one question about the vaccination of a child. How do you think should we risk and do the vaccination? I am asking you, because I know parents who did the vaccination to their child and there were some bad consequences for the child. So, what can you advise me?

Kane

Re: To be or not to be?

Postby Kane » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:32 pm

For many, the question of whether or not to vaccinate is a daunting one. The vaccination debate is plagued with a myriad of contradictions and conflicts, and it can be difficult to navigate these turbulent waters. However, with careful investigation and analysis of the available evidence, an accurate picture may begin to take shape.Vaccines, like any other medical technology, have advantages and pitfalls alike. History and science have repeatedly shown that the advantages of vaccination far outweigh the pitfalls, and that many of the negatives can be avoided with proper judgment. Yet mistrust of vaccines has persisted, despite ample evidence that they are safe, potent, and effective, and further evidence that soundly counters claims such as causing autism. And despite all the vocal opposition to vaccines, none of the attempts to prove the ineffectiveness or dangers of vaccines have stood up over time and rigorous testing. Many questions in science and medicine are confusing and frustrating, but fortunately, the question of vaccination need not be one of them. Because for vaccines, the verdict is already in: guilty of being safe, effective, powerful, and highly recommended.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 am

Hm Edgar I even don't know what to say here. Of course vaccinations are very important for baby and newborns!!!!! You said really great and it should be read by others users of this website. For example I mean that vaccines, like any other medical technology, have advantages and pitfalls alike. History and science have repeatedly shown that the advantages of vaccination far outweigh the pitfalls, and that many of the negatives can be avoided with proper judgment. We tried vaccines for my baby and fortunately everything was okey. Don't worry

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:48 am

I have some advices for you. In summer, in warm weather, you can go out walking with a newborn from the first days after your discharge from the hospital. In winter, it is desirable to make the first walk with the newborn a few days after discharge from the hospital, but on condition that the street is not below 10 degrees below zero.Usually parents are advised to start from 15-20 minutes and bring the walk time gradually to an hour or two. This advice is more logical for winter, and in summer or in warm weather in autumn and spring (if there is no rain, fog, wind), you can immediately go for an hour or more. Especially when the street is 20 degrees and the sun is shining. Fresh air by definition can not be harmful.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Vaccinations are important for keeping both your child and society as a whole healthier. They help your child build immunity to certain diseases, which in turn helps decrease the chances of that disease spreading. If you're worried about vaccinating your child, you should learn more about the vaccinations your child will take. In addition, you should follow the government's and your child's doctor's recommendations for scheduling and receiving vaccinations. Finally, you should make your child's doctor aware of any conditions that could be problematic with vaccinations. Read the information provided by your child's doctor. Your child's pediatrician is required to provide you with information on the vaccines your child is receiving. These pamphlets lay out in detail how vaccinations help your child, as well as any risks vaccinations pose to your child.

George86

Postby George86 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:32 am

Hi all people who decided to visit this website. It is a great choice I think))) I think that it should be. Vaccinations are very important and I did it with my babies. It is more than true that they help your child build immunity to certain diseases, which in turn helps decrease the chances of that disease spreading. If you're worried about vaccinating your child, you should learn more about the vaccinations your child will take. In addition, you should follow the government's and your child's doctor's recommendations for scheduling and receiving vaccinations.

AlexFl

Postby AlexFl » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:53 am

On the one hand vaccination is a useful thing, which protects the body from certain viruses or helps to transfer the disease without complications. on the other hand, we hear a lot of cases when the vaccine leads to terrible consequences. I think that vaccination is a necessary tool, but you need to use a quality and tested vaccine.

Dan13d

Postby Dan13d » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:50 pm

Hello.Are you kidding ?It is 21st century in the street,of course vaccinations are necessary for our children.If we don't do the vaccination,there will be very bad results .It is so dangerous ,the child in every moment can become ill and it can be even a question between life and death .

Mr.Albert

Postby Mr.Albert » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Hi, OP! I'm totally against vaccination. I consider this the worst thing we can do for a child. Each person on the planet Earth has an immune system. When you do vaccination, you intrude into the immune system of your son or daughter. It's like dowloading a virus into a computer system. When you do this your computer will never work well again. This is the main reason why I consider vaccination an evil thing. If you want to protect your child from serious illnesses, you may start with feeding him well and developing him physically. However, it's my own point of view. I'm sure that some forum participants won't agree with me, but this is what I'm actually thinking about vaccination.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:09 am

Vaccination does not protect the child one hundred percent from infectious diseases, but it allows to significantly reduce the risk of illness in children of the first year of life. This is very important - the smaller the child, the weaker its immune system. If the baby does get sick, the vaccination done earlier will facilitate the course of the disease in a lighter form, and serious complications and consequences are also excluded. Total vaccination (coverage of more than 92% of the country's population) allows to avoid epidemics on a national scale.Until now, the belief is widespread that vaccination is a one-time procedure. The main thing - to her child to do. This is not true: it is necessary to make sure that in response to the introduction of the vaccine, the baby has adequate immunity.

Return to “Fathers’ section”