How to teach a child to put his toys on the right places?

Damien

How to teach a child to put his toys on the right places?

Postby Damien » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:05 pm

The child loves to throw his toys all over the room. When I ask him to place them on their places (my friends who have babies advised me to ask for help), he just turns and goes to another room or does something else. How else can I teach such child to place everything on the right place? I'm afraid that one day I can be late! So I want to change something right now!

Adam

Re: How to teach a child to put his toys on the right places?

Postby Adam » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:17 pm

You should gather toys yourself and not asking for help. First of all babies at this age like to follow adults, and sooner or later, and your little baby will do it. Secondly, I read somewhere that some children up to 5 years are not able to follow up their toys as parents dream about it. So of course you need to train, but do not worry, if your baby is still not taught.

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:42 pm

My baby doesn’t always gathers toys at home, of course, if you ask for help, and at the same time I try to invent something interesting like "Bear is keen on a chair to get up from the floor, but it cannot and we should help." Or "Paints wants to go back to their house- they are tired" it almost always works. Of course, it happens that you say, you say, and your baby doesn’t react and eve starts to misbehave. In this case, I have warned a child calmly that if once again he scatters his papers, drawings or albums specifically, it means he doesn’t need them, and then I will throw them. Honestly it worked. Try it and maybe it will help. The main thing is to include your imagination and make the cleaning process interesting!

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:15 pm

While the baby is still quite small, the behavior of the parents for him - and an example of the ideal, which he copies and sets himself, his behavior. Think of some ritual and constantly observed. For example, you can choose the music, and to switch it during the cleaning of toys (when the music is over, all toys should be removed). The kid has grown up a little, ready for the games to elementary rules. If the cleaning process is turned into an exciting game, the chances of saving the order will increase. A child grows. And the expansion of its capabilities and increasing requirements outside world in general and parents in particular. Now is the time to teach your baby to love his "friends" and "helpers". For toys should be a place where they return after playing with them - designated shelf or special box.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:28 pm

It is a very popular problem, when children do not want to put their toys on the right place. I think it is rather not a problem, as a lot of children do so. You have to talk with him, to ask him to put his toys away, explain that is not good. You should choose right methods for your own child. I wish you good luck in this stuff.

Easton

Postby Easton » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:37 pm

for some parents it is really a very big problem because in most cases they just do not know how to make their child put their toys on the right place. i think that you have to be strict right from the childhood and show your child that you are the boss and he shall listen to you. if you d in such a way then i think that your child would not have the other choice but will do everything that you tell him. and it is right. talk a lot with him and try to explain to him that it is needed to be neat and clean all his things, he shall put his toys on the right place. i am sure that you will succeed and everything would be alright. :P :P

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:14 pm

Almost every child has such a problem, you know. But do not let your child do it every time, because soon he understands you allow him doing whatever he wants and he will begin to behave even worse. You should explain him every time he has to put his toys away, as he has to keep his room clean. Talk to him about this as often as it is possible.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:06 pm

I even do not know what better to advise you :( :( :? :?: Unfortunately, children are little and they do not realize they behave in a bad way. When I was a child I always put my toys on the right place, and on the whole I behaved very well :) :shock: So, I made my parents very happy :D :D :lol: I think your friend should just talk to their children and explain what he has to do ;) :!: :idea:

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:16 pm

i think that you have to teach your child do it right from the childhood. because if you constantly do it for him , he realises that it is normal and he does not have to do it you did it previously then you definitely may do it one more time. i hope that you understand it very very good. just tell him from the childhood that he shall clean his toys because he would not find the one he wants. or do not let your child take toys if he had not put them on the right place. it ould be a kind of punishment for him and i am sure that it would work really well.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:14 pm

Oh, yeah, this a very difficult problem :!: :roll: :? A lot of children do not want toput their toys on the right places, you know ;) ;) ;) And parents should do that by themselves or try to find out the way to solve this problem. They know their children and should know how to expain or make them to put their toys on the right places ;) ;) :!:

Return to “Fathers’ section”