How to teach a child to put his toys on the right places?

Ray00

Re: How to teach a child to put his toys on the right places?

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:58 am

i think that you shall teach it him from the childhood and only then you will be sure that your child is doing everything right, if you do not tell it from an early age then it will be impossible to make him do it later, of course maybe you will succeed , i do not want to tell anything about it but still i have some doubts whether it will really happen. i still hope that you will do it, i think that from the beginning you shall help your child, if he does not want to do it alone, you shall show with your own example that he has to put his toys on the right place and it will help you to avoid a lot of problems. wish you good luck my friend.

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Hi guys! Good topic! Children are our little miracle! Toys are very important for child development! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Toys often become a source of conflict between parents and children. ;) :( :? :oops: :roll: Try to make the cleaning process a pleasant and fun event for the whole family. With toys all the same as with boots, which we leave at the doorstep – they also have their place on the shelf. Just buy a nice box for toys! Call it house for toys!!!! All the toys have to live in the house! Ask the child to put toys in the house! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:11 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends))) I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you and especially for me it is a plea to start my day from the conversation with all of you .so I think that it is really common problem in every family and here I can say that I really respect Easton's idea as for this.. It is right that you have to be strict right from the childhood and show your child that you are the boss and he shall listen to you. if you do in such a way then i also think that your child would not have the other choice but will do everything that you tell him and what you explain. I agree.

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:41 pm

i do not know but i think that it is really very hard because a lot of adults do not know that they have to put their things in the right place and it is needed to do it but you know i think that you shall always teach your child do such things and i think that you know what i am talking about. if you do it all the time then you would not have any problems , and with the time your child would get used to the thing that he has to do it and it is really needed thing.that is what i am thinking about and i think that you understand it. wish you good luck and everything the best.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi guys! how's it going? What's new? A very good topic for discussion! Just use your imagination and make the cleaning process interesting! To come up with some kind of ritual and constantly to adhere to the plan. You can try to talk with the child and try to explain to him what needs to be neat and clean all your stuff in place! :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:11 am

i think that you shall teach your child to be neat from the childhood but i know that i can be really rather hard but if you want to do it then i think that it would not be difficult for you. i think that you would be able to do it and you would share you results with us because personally i do not know how to do it, i do not have a child yet but very soon i will become the father and i think that I would also have to teach the child to be neat and everything like that, hope that i will do it, thank you for your attention. try to be rather strict with your child and i think that you would succeed in it.

EddieEd

Postby EddieEd » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:05 pm

Before taking on the training of the baby, you need to carefully look at yourself and the apartment in which you live, it is important to understand that the child is a complete copy of your parents and, if you are not clean, it is foolish to hope that the crumbs will be clean. For the smallest person, the most important in life are the parents who care about him and on which he wants to be similar, therefore it is necessary to begin the instruction to order from his own example. If you do not clean things behind yourself, carelessly take care of furniture and cleanliness in the apartment, how can you explain to your kid what is the order and what do you need to collect toys for? To accustom a child to order is best from one-year-old age, because it is during this period of time that the carapace imitates his parents in everything, he will be pleased to brush the dust off the table, take the bottle to the sink and collect the cubes and teddy bears. To teach a child to order first of all, he needs to explain why all this is necessary, that everything should have its own place, the things of the parents are separate from the children's, and they can only be used with permission. Show your baby that their mother's things are in a separate closet and they are neatly folded, father's books and tools for work have their place, and each child’s toy should be in a separate box in its place.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:57 pm

i do not know how to teach it but i do not think that is needed really to teach it, i think that you shall just to tell your child do it and then if he does not understand to show him how he shall do it and with the time he would understand. but you know everything comes with the time and with the age and you shall not expect from your child that he would understand it just from the beginning or something like that. i think that it is normal for the child to do such things at the age of 3 or even 4 , in every child it is very different but if you want it to happen earlier then i think that it is little bit impossible.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:26 am

if your child is obedient and he listens to you then i think that there would not be any problem with it, you will just show and your child will help you or will do it on his own, but you know it took us a lot of time to make our child put the toys on the right place and i do not know why ti actually was so. maybe her age was not good for thta and at that time she could not understand it, but now we really do not have any problems with it, thank you for your attention and wish you good luck, hope that you will do it faster than we didi and without any probkems.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat May 13, 2017 3:49 pm

If the process of cleaning turns into an exciting game, the chances of survival will increase. It is very popular problem when children do not want to put their toys back in place. I think it is not a problem because a lot of children. You should talk to him, ask him to put his toys back in place. ;)

Return to “Fathers’ section”