How to teach a child to put his toys on the right places?

Justin21

Re: How to teach a child to put his toys on the right places?

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:00 pm

i think that it is very hard because if the child does not want to put his or her child in the right places then it would be very hard to tell your kid to do it because as you know children get angry really fast and that is why you may have lots of problems and i hope that you understand that. but of course with the age i think they change and then they even want to help their parents and something alone , that is why you shall just wait till that moment when your child would be grown up enough to do it without any requests but still you shall raise your child in such a way as well, do not forget about it

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 12:19 pm

i think that you can do it right as you do all the other things and as you teach your child to do the other things, i know that it is not easy and sometimes it may be rally ver hard for you to do it but i think that you shall know that with the age your child will understand what is good and what is bad and will do everything as you want only if you teach him r her do it, of course it will not come right from the beginning but if you can explain everything to your child in the best way, then i think that you would be able to do it. i hope that you will not lose hope and patience.

Greg

Postby Greg » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:54 pm

Best wishes my dear friends !!I am so happy you opened this wonderful and very useful for lots of parents post. In this situation in any case we should allow our children to use us. I mean if these toys are his, so he should put all things by his own way. I also hear that at age as 3 years children like to repeat everything after parents. To begin to put toys on the right place it is better together with the child. Let in the first day the child will clean one toy, and all of you the others, then more and more toys are cleaned by your kid.

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:21 am

ohh shit, I am not the good and wise advisor regarding the upbringing process so that is going to be pretty hard for me to get to know some details.... or give the highly-qualified recommendation, but still, I have been dealing with little kids and know some tricks and basic knowledge... because literally everything we have in out minds and everything which plays the more or less considerable role is simple and basic! well, the love of order in the house and in personal items can be really grown by the impeccable example of BOTH parents. so that has to be like the ordinary rule in the couple.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Good morning friends. I am in a good mood today and what about you guys??? So you know. I think that it is not enough for you to say some words, something just like "put your toys on the place " .it is necessary to show how to do it best and with your own example to show that nothing horrible in it. And I support that if the cleaning process is turned into an exciting game, the chances of saving the order will increase. A child grows. And the expansion of its capabilities and increasing requirements outside world in general and parents in particular.

Jack100

Postby Jack100 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Well all children do the same, do not be afraid. The next time when he would throw his toys, start to place them by your own and don't ask him to do that. Do it as many times as it is needed. When your son would see that you're doing it, he would like to do it by his own, when he'll do it, praise him, do not be greedy for that.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:34 am

If you want to teach your child to put everything on the right places, then it is very easy. You should have a arrangement at home and if you or your child takes something, then you should put it back for your child to see and you should say, that you're taking it on it's place where it was lieing.

Marion

Postby Marion » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:43 pm

Children are our reflexions, I mean that if you would tell your child: you should put your toys on the right place, every day, he wouldn't listen to you. Little children do not even understand what you ant them to do. If you want to teach to do this your child, then show him it on your own example. Keep your appartment in order and put everything on it's places, and you'll see your child would do the same.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:14 pm

I don't think that it is such a big problem to teach a child to put hi toys on te right places. As for me, I practically did nothing to do that, but somehow I tought my child to put everything on its places. The only thing I did was that evry time we played I put all te toys on its own places, and not only toys, I put everything on its own places, and within some time my child tried to follow me, that's all.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:46 pm

I've already mentioned, that our children are our reflections, so if we do something wrong, than our children would do it also, if we do something good, than the same thing they would do also. If you want your child to put his toys on the right places, than you should show him how to do that. You should do it and your child should see that.

Return to “Fathers’ section”