How to teach a child to put his toys on the right places?

Edgar

Re: How to teach a child to put his toys on the right places?

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:55 am

I think that it is the easiest thing in the world. I didn't even tried to teach my child to put her toys on the right places, she understood it by herself and she started to put her thing in order before she were two years. It turned so, because every time we played and decided not to play, I put all her toys in order and she started to do the same.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Hello, my dear friends. I am ready to have a nice communication with you. Your topic is very interresting for me, because I also had such problem. It is a familiar situation for me when all the toys are around you. They are everywhere, so I desided that I should put all the toys on the right places so my child could see that. And my child started to help me. That's all.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:40 am

Scattered toys room - the big problem of modern parents. Toys in the child a lot, and to remove them, he does not plan to. How to instill in children the habit to get out? Serve your child an example. Maintain cleanliness and order throughout the apartment, explain the child what you are doing and why. Children copy the model of behavior of adults. Arrange a convenient place to store toys. It can be baskets, drawers, cupboards. Pick the right moment to begin cleaning in the nursery. If a child fascinated by the game, then it will most likely not want to participate in the cleaning process. If you try to remove those toys, in which he plays now, it all can lead to frustration. When is the logical end of the game, ask the child to get out with you. You can organize the process this way: you feed the child a toy and say, where to put it. You can, on the contrary, to ask you to bring this or that toy and remove it. If a child asks for any toys today are not clean, you should not insist. Respect the views of the child. If the child does not want to get out, try to discuss with them the reasons for this reluctance. Positive motivation is very important in the cleaning issue. When a child is removed from you, be sure to praise him, sincerely rejoice in his success. If the child takes the initiative, not undermine his confidence. Even if you think you can do better and you think, correctly, does not alter the fact that the child did.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:30 pm

Finding toys everywhere these days? If your kids refuse to clean up after themselves, things can quickly start getting tense. But teaching your kids to clean doesn't have to be a battle every time. You can learn to teach your kids how to clean and how to avoid fights about cleaning. Start when they're young. All good habits take time to develop, and helping children learn to participate in household tasks is no exception. The earlier you start teaching them basic cleaning skills, the better it will be for them. If your child is toilet-trained, they're old enough to learn to put away their things and to keep their toys straight. They're not ready to do the dishes yet, but they're ready to learn to put their own toys away. Consider enrolling you child in daycare or Pre-School when they're old enough. These schools teach basic clean-up skills that you can build on at home.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:49 am

Good morning friendly people . As usual I am so happy to meet you and have nice talk today with you. I think that it is possible to do in an easy way. For example in some game way. And it is really good idea I think. I mean that to begin to put toys on the right place it is better together with the child. Let in the first day the child will clean one toy, and all of you the others, then more and more toys are cleaned by your kid, there won't come day yet that he will clean all toys itself, your presence. It should be useful idea.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:20 am

i think that all of is understand that it is very important to put the toys on the rigt place, because if you would not teach the child to do it then you would have to do it on your own and you would never make the child t do it.
that is why you have understand that you have to spend really a lot of time on it if you do not want to have any problems with it later. even if you have to be strict wth your child, then i think that it is better to be strict then it is better to be strict than suffer all your life because of it. that is what i thnk about it. i wish you good luck and everything the best. hope that you would do it.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:10 am

you have to teach your child do it right from the childhood. because if you constantly do it for him , he realises that it is normal and he does not have to do it you did it previously then you definitely may do it one more time.
i hope that you understand it very very good. just tell him from the childhood that he shall clean his toys because he would not find the one he wants. or do not let your child take toys if he had not put them on the right place. it ould be a kind of punishment for him and i am sure that it would work really well.

Return to “Fathers’ section”