How to wean a baby to sleep with parents?

Ray00

Re: How to wean a baby to sleep with parents?

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:08 am

i know that it is really a very common question and i do not even know what to tell you about it. when we were young and we had ou first child it was not very common to let the child sleep with his or her parents and that is why we also did not allow our child do it, it was not just popular and i think that it helped us to avoid a lot of unneeded problems, i think that you understand what i am talking about it, but if you are already having that problems then you shall think about the solution of it but ti shall be so in order not to hurt the child. it is very important. i think that you shall talk with your child about it, and tell him that he is already an adult

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:49 am

Of course, this issue should be approached responsibly and to do everything so that it would not be too traumatic. ;) ;) ;) ;) :( :? :oops: I suggest to buy a baby bed! Now there is a huge choice in the shops of children's furniture. The bed of the machine, for example, is a favorite place not only for sleeping but also for game boy, and bed with canopy and bed similar to the bed of the Princess, will enchant any girl. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:20 am

Here you are my dear dudes :mrgreen: :lol: How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope so)) I think that we should not allow our children to sleep with us, only very seldom. I also use such method with my nephews. I agree my dear friend with your advice that as a method of weaning your baby sleep with you, you can use his favorite toy, which is necessary to put between you and the child. Toy will be the embodiment of a kind of barrier between you and the baby, he gradually begins to get used to it.

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:43 pm

i think that it is really very hard to do and you know i think that you understand that it is one of the drawbacks of sleeping together with the child because i know that for man parents it becomes a real problem to wean the child to sleep wth them. but i think that it is not just so simple, it is a whole process and i think that you would not be able to do it just in one day. i think that you shall read about in some books and then you would understand what is the best way out of the situation, i think that you understand what i am talking about. wish you good luck my friend.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:34 am

Hi all! How are you? What's new with you? I agree with you it is important to make the transition invisible to the child, not to create a stressful situation for him. I think that the child should not sleep with parents, even if he was just born. I believe he needs to sleep in your own bed! Just buy the beautiful children's bed and baby bed. :mrgreen:

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:38 am

the easier thing would be not to let your baby sleep with you but of course i understand why so man parents do it and i cannot tell them that it is bad or something like that, it is life and i think that you understand what i am talking about. perosnally i am not a parent yet but we are waiting for our baby and very soon we would be the parents and i think that it would be the happiest period in our lives. at least i hope for that. i do not know whether the bay would sleep with us because i know how hard it is to make the baby sleep separately, but i think that there are lots of methods to do it. and one of them will work.

David7

Postby David7 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:59 am

it is not only the problem for you i shall tell you that it is problem for me as well and that is why i am also seeking for the advice but understand that all children are different and it is really very hard to choose the method that will be helpful for your child but at the same time we shall look at our children and we shall make some decision and something like that thinking first of all about them, i think that you understand what i mean and you would agree with mee. n general i can tell you that our daughter sleeps with us but w e do not know how to overcome this problem, it is rather hard.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 1:16 pm

you know, that is the really tough questions, but nevertheless, it is one of the important once..! I believe that every loving and affected parent really wants to sleep with the baby and feel the little body laying next to him in the moment of the deepest sleep, just to be next to the child all the time..and how sweet it is to wake up next to the loving half part of your body and your mind :) but anyway after a while there comes the moment when it is no longer possible, therefore you have to take the attention to this and make some steps. like, try to put a baby in the kid's bed and sit next to him until he falls asleep and then go to your bed.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Wed May 10, 2017 2:55 pm

I agree with you guys it is important to make the transition invisible to the child, not to create a stressful situation for him. But how to make the transition painless I don't know! I seem to need to do it gradually. First, the child needs to learn to sleep alone during the day. For this, cook him a nice bed. Do not spare money for a nightlight, made in the form of a fairytale character, quality bedding. ;)

Simson

Postby Simson » Sat May 13, 2017 7:37 am

Good morning guys!!!How are you???Hmm thank you so much for good question.. I think that it is really very actual topic so that's why I can say that in the same moment it is a little bit difficult to wean baby to sleep with parents.. I think that it should be provided from the very childhood and to my mind of course from the very childhood your baby may know that he had some special place in the house. I mean his bad but not his parents.. I think that it would be right to do it in this way.. To my mind it is really right..

Return to “Fathers’ section”