How to wean a baby to sleep with parents?

George86

Re: How to wean a baby to sleep with parents?

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:00 pm

8-) 8-) I am surprised that there are so many of you my dear guys. As I mentioned too much time I don't have anything bad towards sleeping together with parents but I think that it should be until some certain age of your baby. sleeping together is good for children because they feel comfortable themselves near their parents and it reduces their fear of something. Firstly to wean your baby you should remember that it must be not at once, it should be a continuous period and it is right to choose the right time. It is not difficult to wean baby I suppose.....

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:14 am

this process is to start in two to three years. Just at this age, there is a crisis of independence, when your child wants to be independent, and, increasingly, repeats: "I myself" .
If grown-up kid does not intend to go to bed, he sleeps in the parents' bed - reading stories, perform other rituals before going to bed who wound up in the family, and then transferred to the sleeping child in his bed. This can be considered a good method, if it does not have very violent reaction in the morning because the absence of parents, and therefore would not have stress. No matter what situation may be, you must always listen to your child and his feelings.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:10 pm

it may be really very hard because if your child got used to sleep with your then he would not want to live in the other room or to sleep without you. it would be very hard for his understanding. sometimes he may be scared to sleep alone and it is normal. i think that you shall not shout at the child when he is scared of being alone and sleeping alone. try to convince him that it is not scary at all and he does no have the reasons to worry about . you will be always together with him and he may sleep with you at any time he wants. i hope that you have understood me right.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:46 pm

Our son who lives together with us has his own room and almost from the very birth he has his own bed. We have never had such habits to sleep together with our children. I don't know because of what reasons but we think that co sleeping with baby is not necessary thing we should do. Apart from it I must admit that it is easier for baby to get used to sleep alone from the very childhood because in older years it will be difficult to wean your baby to sleep together. To be honest i don`t know such methods how to wean a baby from it

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:55 am

So a man shakes from an extreme to an extreme by virtue of some inner delusion. Dissatisfaction, suffering, lack of goals and aspirations make him frantically look for an outlet and sort out familiar solutions: money, sex, food, drugs, status, fame, religion, social ideas, power, parties, subcultures. Rushing from one to another, but in the end, after a temporary satisfaction, still return to the starting point - to suffering and dissatisfaction. The pursuit of happiness, harmony, wholeness at the same time, escape from suffering are very strong motivations of man.

Return to “Fathers’ section”