Way to keep cold hands warm

Leslie

Re: Way to keep cold hands warm

Postby Leslie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:51 pm

Happy to greet all of you here today!! How are you doing today? "are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope so)) I am more than agree that there are a lot of different gloves and you ay choose any you like, warmer and thinner and you may not think that your child would catch a cold. But sometimes it is really needed to know whether they hands of the child are really warm, if he is playing with the snow..if we speak about adults so I can say that the best solution is gluey wine. It makes your hands warm quickly.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:58 am

Hello people. Damien you know it is not difficult question because all parents know that the best method how to keep warm their children is to give them all necessary clothes and warm first of all. If it is winter remember that spending too much time outside in this weather is not so good. If you don't want your child catches cold try to pay attention to time your child is outside in the cold weather. In any case I think that if your child is active outside. For example he plays some active games so everything will be okey and he won't be cold.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Well, to tell you the truth, I don't even think about this question seriously. I have a child and we play outdoors for several hours even in winter. My daughter likes to play on the fresh air. There are two ways to keep her hand warm: We use mittens, but when she refuses to put them on, than practically her hands always warm, because I try to put her on not to warm for her, but enough to run and play so she wasn't cold. So, when she moves, her hands always warm.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:22 pm

I also have a child and sometimes my chield doesn't want to put on her mittens, so her hands became cold. But I noticed such a regularity: if I put on my child in a pretty warm way and she just sits in her sledge, than her hands become cold, but if my daughter plays some movable games, than she's not cold, her hands are very warm, so you should just play with her daughter outdoors.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:27 am

Hey there everyone and everybody who decided to visit this website. There are many different ways how to warm your baby and it is not difficult to guess in what way. For example here you are right that in a warm room quickly remove outer clothing and shoes. If a child on the street sweating, wipe the skin dry and change his clothes.
Give hot sweet drink. If the baby is not only warmed in the house, but sweats do not rest too soon: it is rapidly will be cooled again.

Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:27 pm

Hello, guys. i have a child and I try to go outdors with her every day, even if it is very cold in winter. Of course my daughter always have gloves, but sometimes she doesn't want to wear them and pull them off. When there is such a situation, I usually try to play with her in some games when she should run or move fastly, it helps to keep her hands warm.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:40 am

Brrr! When the winter temperatures dip low, living and working in a sub zero climate can really take its toll. By employing a few tricks, however, you can stay warm despite the cold weather. Wear an under-layer. This is an easy way to stay warmer without having to do much. An under-layer is a layer of clothing which goes under your normal clothing. This under-layer can take many forms, but each can help you stay warm without adding a lot of bulk or extra steps. Wear a waterproof outer layer. When you know there will be chances to get wet, it’s important to have a waterproof layer to stay warm. If the water penetrates through your clothing, your clothing will only make you colder. Examples of watery conditions you might encounter include rain, snow, and spray (such as if you will be out on a boat or if there are lots of puddles on the ground).

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:05 pm

Cold hands and feet are a natural part of how your body regulates its temperature and keeps you alive. When your body detects cold (even if your mind doesn’t register the chill), it begins to redirect more blood to vital internal organs, meaning blood gets diverted away from non-essential extremities like your hands and feet, leaving them icy and stiff. Nonetheless, cold hands can be quite uncomfortable and make simple tasks difficult, and in brisk temperatures, cold hands are even at risk of damage from frostbite. It is, therefore, important to have a few tricks up your sleeve about how to warm your hands up when they are cold, and there are many ways this can be done!

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:25 am

sometimes it may be really very hard to keep the hands warm and for me it is also very important. a lot of children have this problem and i think that parents just do not have the other choice. you hall worry about your child in order to make his hands warm. i think that you may use the gloves in order to warm the heads of your child warm. but you shall understand that in the hot weather it is not the best way out of the problem because you children would be hot and then may catch the disease. that is everything what i wantedttell you. i do not now what are the other reasons of the problem.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:18 am

Very interesting. you know this is the problem not only with kids but with adults as well . I usually feel cold especially my hands are freezing each time when it is not desirable. so it is a huge problem. i usualy buy special clothes with long sleeves so i feel more or less comfortable . Perhaps you have to do the same to your kid and everything will be okay.Going for walk with kids is very good for their health, but of course very often their hands become cold very quickly. What i usually do to make children's hand warm. I just say to my kid to put hands in pockets for a while. if it doesn't work, i propose to drink a hot tea in the nearest cafe for kids.

Return to “Fathers’ section”