Way to keep cold hands warm

Damien

Way to keep cold hands warm

Postby Damien » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Children on walks often want to play, collect stones, and climb the wooden stairs, swing. In autumn and winter, often it is impossible to spend a lot of time on the playground, because hands become cold very fast. You cannot give up walking on such a trivial reason. Who knows the ways how to warm children's hands except mittens?

Adam

Re: Way to keep cold hands warm

Postby Adam » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:21 pm

As soon as there is a suspicion that the baby is cold, go home immediately or (if far from home) - you go in very close and warm environment. On the way, a fun jump will be useful, shake well and wave arms. Walk a little in a position tilted forward corps (head bowed down to tide the blood). In a warm room quickly remove outer clothing and shoes. If a child on the street sweating, wipe the skin dry and change his clothes. Give hot sweet drink. If the baby is not only warmed in the house, but sweats - do not rest too soon: it is rapidly will be cooled again. That's when once again wipe it dry and change clothes in pre-warmed clothes - you can relax.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:34 pm

Yes, all children are very active and energy and want to play in any weathers. And you should care about them as they can become ill. The most simple way to keep their cold hand warm is to wear gloves. I think it is the best method. But if it is too cold I guess you should better stay at home. I wish you and your children always stay warm and healthy.

Easton

Postby Easton » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:41 pm

well i think that it is really easy to keep the child's hands warm in the winter or autumn because you just can give him gloves and that is it and you do not have to worry about anything. thee are a lot of different gloves and you ay choose any you like, warmer and thinner and you may not think that your child would catch a cold. but sometimes it is really needed to know whether they hands of the child are really warm, if he is playing with the snow. if you do not want yourchild to be ill then it is better to make him go home and warm there. it may be really very dangerous for the child. wish you good luck. 8-) 8-)

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:10 pm

I even do not know what I can advise you. I agree it is very important to keep your child's hands warm when it is cold. But children are so active and energy, so that we can not make them stay at home. I think that gloves is the best way to keep your child's hands warm. But you can also spend very little time in the yard, return home and give him any hot drink.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:37 am

Children often can cause some probems and make some challanges for us, you know :D :) ;) So if you tell him that it is cold now, I do not think he will want to stay at home. But it is the best way to keep a child warm and not feel ill :!: :!: :idea: :| :? But if you go for a walk, I guess yoiur child should wear gloves, it is the best way to keep his hands warm.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:37 am

Children often can cause some probems and make some challanges for us, you know :D :) ;) So if you tell him that it is cold now, I do not think he will want to stay at home. But it is the best way to keep a child warm and not feel ill :!: :!: :idea: :| :? But if you go for a walk, I guess yoiur child should wear gloves, it is the best way to keep his hands warm.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:42 am

Children sometimes can cause different problems and make real challanges for us :( :o :? ;) I guess when you say your child that he should stay home in order not to be cold and feel ill, I do not think he will want to stay, he will begin crying :x :!: :idea: So when you are going for a walk, I should your child has to wear gloves :!: :!: :idea:

Archer

Postby Archer » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:10 pm

you know this is the problem not only with kids but with adults as well :lol: :lol: :lol: I usually feel cold especially my hands are freezing each time when it is not desirable. so it is a huge problem. i usualy buy special clothes with long sleeves so i feel more or less comfortable ;) ;) Perhaps you have to do the same to your kid and everything will be okay.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:13 pm

Going for walk with kids is very good for their health, but of course very often their hands become cold very quickly. What i usually do to make children's hand warm. I just say to my kid to put hands in pockets for a while. if it doesn't work, i propose to drink a hot tea in the nearest cafe for kids.

Return to “Fathers’ section”