Way to keep cold hands warm

Andrew

Re: Way to keep cold hands warm

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:34 pm

Children are always so active and energy, and it does not matter for them what the weather is like, they just want to go for a walk, to play in the yard :P :P ;) ;) :) But I do not know better way to keep cold hands warm than just wearing gloves, you know ;) ;) ;) Maybe your child will not feel very comfortable, but he will stay warm and healthy 8-) 8-) 8-)

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:04 pm

i know that sometimes it may be really very hard to keep the hands warm and for me it is also very important. a lot of children have this problem and i think that parents just do not have the other choice. you hall worry about your child in order to make his hands warm. i think that you may use the gloves in order to warm the heads of your child warm. but you shall understand that in the hot weather it is not the best way out of the problem because you children would be hot and then may catch the disease. that is everything what i wantedttell you. i do not now what are the other reasons of the problem. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jim

Postby Jim » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:14 pm

I guess that the only way to keep cold hands warm is to wear mittens, you see ;) ;) ;) I do not see any other ways to keep hands warm :( :( But children are very active and energetic, so they play and use their hands and it can be not so comfortable for them to play and they will surely make their mittens dirty. So you should better stay at home, I guess.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:44 am

i do not really understand why you ask about it , i think that it is really obviously and in my opinion there is only one good way to keep the child's hands warm. and of course these are te gloves . i do not think that you shall wear your child gloves only in the winter. i have seen a lot of gloves which are not very warm and they would be really good for the autumn os even for cold summer. you shall definitely do it. then i think that your child may have cold hands because he is cold and you shall dress him warmer. but i am not sure in it actually , maybe it is not really so. i wish you good luck and everything the best.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:47 pm

On the way, a fun jump will be useful, shake well and wave arms. Walk a little in a position tilted forward corps (head bowed down to tide the blood). In a warm room quickly remove outer clothing and shoes. If a child on the street sweating, wipe the skin dry and change his clothes.
Give hot sweet drink. If the baby is not only warmed in the house, but sweats - do not rest too soon: it is rapidly will be cooled again. That's when once again wipe it dry and change clothes in pre-warmed clothes - you can relax.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Hi all!!!! Being a parent is one of the basic and complex functions of the adult!!!! We always need to be alert, because we are responsible for a small child, for his life!!! I believe that it is necessary in the cold season to wear kid gloves!!!! So you protect the handle of your baby from the cold!!! When a child walks with snow and gloves bistro wet, take a pair of gloves to change, so you can be sure that your baby will not get cold!!! ;) ;) You can play the game slapping hands, for that would handle not frozen!! ;)

Nick

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Here you are my dear friends!! :))I am glad to see all of you here today)) What I would like to say.. Damien, I think that of course the one and the first important way to keep cold hands warm is exactly wearing the gloves. Yes.. If your child even do some active games, it is not protect him from the cold!! So, we as parents should remember that gloves are first of all. So then I would like to say that active games on the playground play really important role in the keeping warm the cold hands of our children. I think that if your child plays some active and energetic games for example snowballs, some making snow castles or something like this, so his hands would be keeping warm.

JerryLeen

Postby JerryLeen » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Hello! Winter is a cold time! So you need to prepare in advance! To buy warm clothes!!! If your child does not like gloves, buy gloves bright and cheerful! That he liked it! I think you need to come up with a story about mittens, what would the kid liked it and he wanted to wear gloves on the street! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) You can play outdoor games in the street with a child!!! You can buy a child many pairs of gloves. What would each day he wore different gloves! Good luck to you! ;)

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:01 am

i do not even know, i think that the cold hands is not always as bad as you may think about it, i think that it is often also a peculiarity of the person or of the child. fro example i know a lot of people whose hands are always cold and it does not depend on the weather or something like that, it just happens of course i do not tell you that it is definitely the situation of your child but i think that it is possible. but if you know that it is not so then i think that you just shall choose the right clothes for the child, if the hands are cold then it does not mean that you definitely shall wear gloves, you just shall wear the child better in general.

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi all! Good topic! Hands must beat the warmth always. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I love my children! I buy warm clothes for children! I buy gloves and mittens to children! :) ;) :D :) ;) You need to take care of children! Hands and feet must beat in the heat! This is very important! I suggest to buy baby mittens! All fingers together is very important! ;) ;) ;) I play with children outdoor games on the street! This is very important! Take care of kids! Good luck to you! ;)

Return to “Fathers’ section”