Way to keep cold hands warm

Mark27

Re: Way to keep cold hands warm

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:39 am

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!!)) I am glad to be here with all of you today )))I am a new member of this gay friendly website and I would like to say dudes that it it is really nice for me to start my day from the talking with you... To tell the truth I don't see better variant how to keep cold hands warm rather than keep hands in gloves!! Really friends, it is the best idea both for parents and children. Also I would like to say that good idea for adults is drink hot coffee or tea in winter, I mean keep a warm cup in the hands!! I think that it is also good idea!!

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:36 pm

well i think that it shall not cause any problems for you and you shall understand it. if your child wants to walk in the winter or in a cold autumn then you shall just wear your child loves and that is it, i think that it would not be very hard for you and for your child. there are lots of shops where you would be able to find many different gloves ad i think that it is a very good way out of the problem and you would not have to think about it for hours.i think that in this case it is the only way out. thank you for your attention, wish you good luck my dear friend.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:02 am

Hi all , how are you? A very good topic for discussion! Because all children are very active and energetic and want to play in any weather. it is very important to keep your kids hands warm when it's cold. Just take a child and was a children's clothing store!!! There the child can choose a lot of new and beautiful gloves. :mrgreen:

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:49 am

Hello guys! Children are our happiness and joy. Necessary to protect the health of the child! It is very important to monitor the child in the winter, that would be his hands and feet beat the heat! This is the most important I think! Just be careful playing active games. Always check the child's hands! And just bought him a warm and beautiful gloves! :mrgreen:

Gregory

Postby Gregory » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Cold extremities and not only in the winter season is a problem familiar to many people. In such people, even in the hottest weather, hands and feet remain cold. Icy hands of the child are not always associated with the weather; sometimes it indicates the presence of some kind of disease. Why does the child always have icy hands, what could be the reasons? Science claims that limbs become colder due to a spasm of small capillaries in the hands and feet. As a result, the blood ceases to flow into the limbs in sufficient quantity. The cause of icy hands in a child may also become a thyroid disease, although this is more common in adults. Always cold hands can also testify about diseases of the immune character, the gastrointestinal tract, the heart, etc. If the child has cold hands, and there is a fever, lethargy, it is most likely the flu or ODS. How quickly to warm the ice Baby's hands? Put the child in a warm bath and gradually pour hot water. Do with the child a few vigorous physical exercises that will help disperse blood and warm hands. Excellent prevention - contrast shower. This is a great way to train blood vessels. Give the child a drink of hot tea with ginger. Ginger perfectly warms the whole body and improves blood circulation. Look - the child is not cramped with shoes and clothes. Tight clothing and shoes make it difficult for the blood to reach the limbs.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:50 pm

nowadays a lot of parents tell that it is not needed to wear the child in a very warm clothes, that it is not natural and everything like that, that the child would not be cold but you know i think that it is really very stupid. if you wear yourself in a warm clothes and you are cold then i think that with the child it would be the same and the experience of hardening your child may not end well , just remember that. to keep cold hands warm in the winter is very important because if the hands are constantly cold then you child may catch a cold. i think that you shall use the gloves for that, it is the easiest way for you

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:39 pm

i think that it is really perfect for the people who live abroad in the warm country ad they shall not take care of it because they do not have such a problem but of course i understand that they may have a lot of other problems but still this problem they do not have and i think that the are really lucky because of it, but in general i can tell you that it is life and you shall understand everything and you shall keep the hands of your child warm, it is relly very important and t plays an important role, but the thing that i can tell you about it is that you shall just wear gloves or something like that.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat May 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Yes, all children are very active and energy and wants to play in any weather. The easiest way to keep your cold hands warm to wear gloves. I think this is the best way. But if it's too cold, I think you should just stay home. you know, it's a problem not only with children but with adults as well, I usually feel cold, especially my hands freeze every time this is not desirable. so this is a huge problem. ;)

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 1:02 pm

i think that it is not a great problem and i do not think what is the reason to ask here about it, if your child's hands are cold then just go inside and do not walk for a long time , of course you shall also think about the clothes, sometimes it is nott he hands thta are cold , maybe your child is cold in general and that is why he or hse has such problems but think that other reason of it may also be that actually hands are cold and you shall buy gloves and hide the hands from the cold weather, i think that it is obvious and you know about that, it is not anything ew, i think that all of us know about it.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:14 pm

Good to see you here and also the pleasure to have the nicest conversation right on here - the usual website I am having the jolly to visit from time to time.. if you are experiencing some hesitation regarding the main struggle I will tell you at least one thing for you to be more or less sure... ;) the best way to keep hands warm all the time while being on the street is a fur mittens.... :!: :arrow: it the optional way to be able to go outside and therefore say more or less warm... despite the fact, that during the crazy cold winter the kid can suffer from the freezing fingers, it is better to stay at home until the better weather.

Return to “Fathers’ section”