How to instill in the child a love of sports?

Adam31

Re: How to instill in the child a love of sports?

Postby Adam31 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Sport includes all forms of competitive physical activity or games which, through casual or organised participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing enjoyment to participants, and in some cases, entertainment for spectators. If you want your child to go in for sports and lo it, than you should show your child an example. You shold also go in for sports, your child would see that you like sport and would like to do the same. This is the most quick way to make interrested your child in sports. But also your child can be keen on some kind of sport, than you should just let your child to learn this kind of sport.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Our children immitate us till they become teenagers. If you go in for some kind of sports, than you wouldn't need to make your child to go in for sports, your child would like it because you do that. So if you want to instill in your child a love to sports, than you should also love sports. but don't try to make your child to do that, or the consequences would be controversial.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Playing sports is a rite of passage for most kids. But competition and kids can become a touchy subject—some kids and parents can get too competitive and turn into poor sports when they lose, while other kids just can’t seem to get the competitive bug. Here’s how to teach your child to be more competitive in sports without turning them into a monster. Find your child's motivation. Every child has a different motivation for sports and competition. Some just want to win, while others are more focused on having fun, learning new skills, or just being with their friends. Choose a suitable sport for your child. Once you understand your child’s motivation, you can tailor their activities and your approach to their desires. Help your child to gain confidence in their abilities. A major emotion in competition is confidence—many children aren’t competitive because they aren’t confident in their sports abilities.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:33 am

Find your child's motivation. Every child has a different motivation for sports and competition. Some just want to win, while others are more focused on having fun, learning new skills, or just being with their friends. Choose a suitable sport for your child. Once you understand your child’s motivation, you can tailor their activities and your approach to their desires. Help your child to gain confidence in their abilities. A major emotion in competition is confidence—many children aren’t competitive because they aren’t confident in their sports abilities. Change to a different activity if your child is unhappy. Some children simply aren’t naturally competitive about sports. If this is the case for your child and you’ve tried (unsuccessfully) to instill a competitive attitude, try moving your child to a different sport or waiting a few years to see if their competition level changes. Many children naturally get more competitive as they get older.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:32 pm

Help your child to gain confidence in their abilities. A major emotion in competition is confidence—many children aren’t competitive because they aren’t confident in their sports abilities. Talk to your child openly about their fears and dreams, and work together to set goals of what skills to work on. Stay positive around your child, and praise and encourage him during good and bad times. Even if your child isn’t particularly athletic, they can still gain confidence as you praise their hard work and dedication. Once a child feels confident and comfortable in their abilities, they naturally become more competitive.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:24 am

if you would make your child love sports from the childhood then he would always think that the sports shall be the part of his life. i think that it really shall be so and i am sure that your child would love spots. i think that it may really be very hard to do it, but i know that children are really very active from the childhood and the want to go in for sports. that is why try to be active and do everything together with him you would show him just perfect example and i know that children in most cases follow their parents examples. i wish you good luck and i really hope that you would be able to make your child love sports.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:16 am

all of us understand that it is very important and every child shall be active and dynamic, but not all of them do something in order to make their child love sports.
it is definitely the fault of the parents. you shall show your child different kinds of sports right from the childhood, give him an opportunity to choose anything for him. if you see that he does not like a particular kind of sports then do not force him going in for it, try to find something different and i am sure that he will find his favourite kind of sports.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:11 pm

I am so happy to see you again here guys. And what about you ? What mood is predominant today ? I find sport activities necessary both for girls and boys. It develops their protection from any bad influences from our surroundings. Especially for boys it would be pretty useful thing to attend sections which are connected with physical development. I find it great and both me and my partner try to provide love of our children to sport. Sport really helps parents in upbringing too, because as usual children are very active ,and they need place where to provide this active behavior

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 5:50 am

Do not think about what fate has not given you, it is better to pay attention to what she gave you. It may be those things that you have become unaccustomed to noticing, since they have already become for you a given, for example, caring parents who are always ready to help, faithful friends, strong health by nature. Do not take offense at life for all the adversities that it brings upon you. In this there is something childish, immature, like a child's insult to an inanimate object, about which he bumped some part of the body.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:57 am

To experience something is always better than in theory about something to know. Well, I, in my turn, will probably finish this topic, and let there are still a lot of aspects that we should not disassemble in the framework of understanding the truth of our desires, I think they should be left for later. My observations show that too large articles are hard to perceive by people, so now I will try to write shorter. But finally, I would like to ask each of you dear readers the following question, so that you can check how much you could understand the essence of what I wrote. So, imagine that you have caught a goldfish that will fulfill your every desire. We will not focus on the number of these desires, the amount does not matter.

Return to “Fathers’ section”