How to instill in the child a love of sports?

Rich14

Re: How to instill in the child a love of sports?

Postby Rich14 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:06 pm

You can instil a love to sport in the open air. Start with simple games with the ball or races, riding a bike or swimming. The earlier to start the better. There are different movement games for little children. Girls will always be happy to go dancing, boys prefer football with peers. If you want to make a teenager go in for sport it's good to choose clubs. They like communication and can easily find friends there to share common interest and to stay fit and healthy. Your example of visiting different sport sections is also an effective way. And I believe any sport is useful just decide with your child what he likes more

Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:41 pm

i think that if you would make your child love sports from the childhood then he would always think that the sports shall be the part of his life. i think that it really shall be so and i am sure that your child would love spots. i think that it may really be very hard to do it, but i know that children are really very active from the childhood and the want to go in for sports. that is why try to be active and do everything together with him you would show him just perfect example and i know that children in most cases follow their parents examples. i wish you good luck and i really hope that you would be able to make your child love sports.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:32 pm

the old English saying : "don't educate your kids, they will behave exactly like you. educate yourself". So the best way to instill in the child a love of sports is to give him/her an example how you go in for sports. You can jogging together in the morning or play some games (football, basketball, tennis). Just start excercising together, and time will show.

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:18 pm

I think that not all children as we like sport...Maybe he will be good in something else? Maybe he will be writer or famous painter...Yes, healthy lifestyle is important part of our everyday life, so you may buy a bicycle, and ride together, or swim, or just run everyday together. It is a great chance to spend some time together)))

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:13 pm

As for me, I think that it is pretty easy to instill your child a love of sports ;) ;) ;) All children a so active, you know, so they do not know how to waste their energy :) :) :) And if you are a good parent, you will certainly find a right kind of sport for your child and will make him to try doing it and I guess he will manage :!: :!: :!:

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Sports are great! :D :lol: Find the right balance between guidance, encouragement and knowing when to back off
This is not easy, but once you find that balance it is fulfilling for you and your child. Let her take the lead on what new sports activity she would like to try. Provide the basics, such as logistics, basic equipment and very positive words of encouragement. As a kid, it’s her job to whine about going to weekly practice. But as a parent, you have the power to determine whether she gets to cop out from one practice or drop out from a program entirely.

Jim

Postby Jim » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:00 pm

I guess that it is not very difficult to instill in the child a love of sports ;) ;) ;) You know, all people are very active and full of energy, so I do not think they would mind to go in for sports ;) ;) But as a parent, you should find a right kind of sport for your child, you see. You notice what your child is interested in most of all, so choose a right sport.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:38 pm

if your child is not very active and he does not like sports and everything like that then i think that it would be just impossible or you to make him do it. but still you may try to show him that going in for sports is great and he may choose anything he wants. i think that the most important thing is to give the child the choice, if he wants to go in that kind of sports then i think that he shall do it and you do not have to stop him or anything like that. that is what i think about it. but if he does not want to go in fort sports and you can not make him do it then i think that you shall not make a conflict because of it.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:56 pm

If a child from early childhood accustomed to spend the weekend in the open air in the summer - with his parents playing with a ball, and in the winter - the whole family skating, sport will become an integral part of his life. Give a child maximum opportunities for active movement. Install a small house a sports complex, encourage attempts - with your insurance - to conquer the hill or ladder for playground offer scooter, bicycle, inline skates. Permanent access to the sporting activity will help your child will learn to control his body. If a child is engaged in the sports section, offer other opportunities to obtain information about the sport.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:50 am

Of course, sport plays an important role in the life of every person, both man and woman. In general, everyone knows how the sport is good for health, but not everyone have a desire to go in for any kind of sport. So that is why, I think that we have to instill in our children a love of sports and make them to attend any sections from theit very childhood :) :) :)

Return to “Fathers’ section”