How to instill in the child a love of sports?

JinHo

Re: How to instill in the child a love of sports?

Postby JinHo » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Hi all! A very good topic for discussion! Sport is health, movement and a good mood! The child needs to be tame to the sport in game form! We need to develop a love of sports! sport– builds on the strengths of the individual. Physical development is important because playing sports make a child healthy, strong, and give him confidence. :) Sport is all about the prevention of diseases. Sport always motivates people to achieve certain goals. :) :) :)

Nick

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:09 pm

Here you are my dear dads!!))The best method to instill in the child a love of sports is to be engaged together, all family. If the child since the early childhood got used to carry out days off in the fresh air, in the summer — together with parents playing with a ball, and in the winter — all family skating, the sport will become an integral part of his life.So, if both parents are keen on mountain skiing, the kid can receive the first lessons in three years. And if you aren't able to skate on roller-skaters, for example, you should master this sports view of rest together. Observing as you try and achieve result, the kid will feel more surely. And to study in the company always more cheerfully.I hope that my advice will help you)) :geek:

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Hello fathers))I think that the most useful method to instill in the child a love of sports is doing it first of all in a game type))Sometimes parents solve for the child what sports it is better for it to play. At the same time don't think that involuntarily deprive of the little person of an opportunity to disclose fully the talents granted to him by the nature. Allow it to make decisions without your help. The child plays sports not for the sake of you or prestige, and, first of all, for pleasure.By the way, ability to make the independent choice cultivates sense of responsibility in the person. It doesn't matter, if your child doesn't do consistently any one sport. :roll: :roll:

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:04 am

i think that first of all you shall go with the child in for sports, i think that he will like sports more if he knows that his dad is also going in for sports and he may always help him with anything, when the child has an example then he will definitely want to do it, i think that children are often doing the same things that their parents are doing and that s why you shall think about it. but of course in addition to it you shall explain to your child that the sport is very important for him or her, i thin that most of the children are active and you ill not have to make him do it. it will just be a natural wish to go in for sports.

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:07 pm

Hello dudes))Desire to begin to do sports can't arise at the child in itself. Something shall carry away the kid: the story of the elder brother about trainings, viewing with parents of interesting sports broadcasts or general worship before football stars.Most effective to influence children a personal example. Ideally - together ride bikes, rollers, a family play soccer, and get skis and the skates in the winter. If a family not sports, find the relative or the loved one who is carried away by sport let the kid go with it on trainings or to gym, will feel that atmosphere of competitiveness and sports spirit. :roll: :roll:

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:31 am

hi guys! Very good topic! We all want to raise strong and healthy kids! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) All parents know that playing sports will not only strengthen baby's health, but also help to develop such traits as dedication, perseverance, self-confidence. :D :) ;) Allow the child to make decisions without your help. Let him choose which sport he wants to do! the ability to make their own choices nurtures a sense of responsibility. I suggest: 1 - to infect the child by example. 2 - Not to demand from the child of big feats! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:10 am

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!!)) How are you doing today friends?? I am a new member of this gay friendly website and I would like to say guys that to instill in the child love to sport is the same to instill in children and love of books!! I agree that we should give a child maximum opportunities for active movement. Install a small house a sports complex, encourage attempts - with your insurance to conquer the hill or ladder for playground offer scooter, bicycle, inline skates. Permanent access to the sporting activity will help your child will help to love the sport I think.

Edward

Postby Edward » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:49 pm

i do not know but i think that it would be really very hard to instill your baby love sports but i think that you can show him or her what it is like ,you may show him the benefits of the sports and show on your example that you are going in for sports and it is great and you like it and then i think that you child would be really fond of it. of course I do not know, i know a lot of children who do not like sports but i think that it is because of the parents and of the bad approach to them,if you do everything right then your child would love sports. thank you for your attention, wish ou good luck and everything the best

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:33 pm

i do not know but i think that most of children like sports and like playing something and i think that you know it. of course i know that some children do not like it but i think that it depends on their character and everything like that, i think that if you try to show your child some sports and you try to make your child love them then i think that your child would be active and everything would be alright. but i think that you shall understand that you shall go with your child in the sports from the birth and it is really important. then you will not have any problems with it. good luck.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:58 pm

i do not think that it is hard to do but you definitely have to do it with efforts. i think that any kind of sports would be really very good for the child and i think that you understand it but at the same time i think that you shall realise that it is your life and you shall rule it, so it is. if you want your child to be really active and energetic then you shall start doing it right from the childhood and it is not important whether you swim with your child or do something else. i think that the main point in it that you do it together or he does it with friends and then everything would be perfect.

Return to “Fathers’ section”