How to instill in children a love of reading?

Ross

Re: How to instill in children a love of reading?

Postby Ross » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:52 pm

sometimes it may be really very hard but i think that it depends on the child much. for example if your child is not very active and he does not like playing but he likes to sit and do something he i thin that reading the book would be just perfect for hi,and yo will not have to do anything special for it. but fi you know that your child does not like sitting on the one place it will be very hard. but as i have said already , i think that you shall buy beautiful and colourful books, it is really very very important and then he will like it. do not think about the amount of text on the page, it is better if there would be a lot of pictures.

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:36 pm

Hello dads))I know some methods how to instill in children a love of reading))The first reception to teach something the child is "infection". Children copy behavior of parents. If they don't see in the house of the books of adults which have gone deep into reading who hurry to share news, they will have no interest in such way of knowledge. To fondly believe that if all the time to carry out behind the screen, your child will stretch to the book. You teach the child to compose, compose with him stories. Interest in the thought-up worlds lies in the basis of requirement to read thick books in the future. Retelling old fairy tales in a new way, attributing to heroes improbable acts, you will create creative imagination at the child. Children with the developed creative imagination will look for more difficult and entertaining stories, than they can think up or together with parents. They will stretch to books. ;) ;)

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:58 am

in order to do it i think that you shall always be with the child and show him a good example. i think that the child wants to do it on hs own, when you see that the child has an interest to books then i think that you may start doing it. of course i would take you some time , but i think that it is always so. when you try to get something new , you shall spend some time on it, it is just obviously. start from the very simple information, i think that nowadays it is not important at all, there are a lot of games and a lot of different books for that. if you are really hopeless and do not know what to do then you may hire a tutor. that is it.

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:19 pm

The first reception to teach something the child is infection. Children copy behavior of parents. If they don't see in the house of the books of adults which have gone deep into reading who hurry to share news, they will have no interest in such way of knowledge. To fondly believe that if all the time to carry out behind the screen, your child will stretch to the book. Play performances based on the known book plots. Human relations, are interesting to children by unusual characters, and as soon as there comes time of role-playing games, they with pleasure plunge into their worlds. From 4-5 years the event, action which has happened to two and more characters becomes "reading unit". :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:53 am

Hi all! I love books! I love to read! Always buying new books! ;) :) ;) :) ;) We often hear that the younger generation did not read books. Read along with your toddler all written for children. ;) if the child doesn't have a favorite book, buy children's magazines. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Show your child that reading is fun. Let your child at least a few times see how you spend the evening reading his favorite book. ;) ;) ;) Tell your child that reading books is even more interesting than to watch cartoons. ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) How are you doing today?? Nice conversation will be today I am sure)) so I would like to say dudes that it is really very important to instill the love of reading in our children. So you know I think that the best variant to do it is try to read with them most of the time and you know I think that we should do it in the game role to make some interest in our children. I think that if you do it a lot of times and in the pleasant atmosphere it should help to instill of the child and love of books.

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:19 pm

i think that it is needed to do it from the childhood of your child and i think that if you try your best and yo really do ti with lots of efforts then you would succeed it without any difficulties, but you know i think that it depends much on the choice of book and i think that you realise it, if you choose good books and which would be interesting for your child then you would not have any problems but if your child would not be interested int he books then i think that he or she would lose the interest to reading in general , that is my opinion about it. i wish you good luck and everything the best.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi all. How are you? What's new? A very good topic for discussion! Reading books now in Vogue. It is now fashionable to read a lot and beat educated! It is now fashionable to know famous and young authors books! Together you can visit the library or bookstore to see what the child is interested. And to buy him books he likes, then it will be easier to read. :mrgreen:

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:48 am

i do not know, some people tell that if the child does not like reading then it is the fault of the parents and everything like that but you know at the same time i do not agree with it and i think that you shall also know it. it is life and sometimes it happens that children are different in their tastes , some children do not like reading, thy are active and energetic and they can not sit on the one place, and you can not do anything with it because you can not change your child and i think that you shall not do it, it shall be natural. of course you shall try to show your child the benefits of books.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 3:33 pm

i do not know whether it is possible to make your child like reading but i think that the choice of the book plays a very important role. and i think that you realise it.nowadays parents try to buy books for children from the very early age because they may be interested in them and usually in the books there are lots of nice photos and everything like that and that is why it would not be a big problem, but of course the child is not interested in reading and for him or her it does not play any role but of course you shall try and your child will want to read and would like to do it , you just have to try your best.

Return to “Fathers’ section”