Does your kid have the nightmares?

Rich14

Re: Does your kid have the nightmares?

Postby Rich14 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:24 pm

I think parents should change some thoughts before dream. For example they can create a tale about magic land. Everything should be connected with good. Some magic animals talking and smiling, beautiful gardens blooming, anything which will bring the thoughts in a magic world without evil and daily routines. While getting asleep she will start imaging these things and they can go on in dreams. Another day imagine an island, a cosmic land, anything unbelievable but with all elements of beauty and kindness. The child should really fall asleep in the best emotions.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:57 pm

I have a nephew and my sister and her husband recently faced the same problem. Their son just can not sleep calmly. He screams at night, he shakes with all his body, trembles during all the night, he even can walk around the house at night. It just terrified them. They took him to the psycologist and he found out the problem. My sister and her husband lived a very hard piece of their life. Her husband cheated on her and they fought a lot and always have trust issues, they quarrel all the time. And my nephew observes everything what happens in his house and it causes stress, he can not sleep well, he is afraid that his parents will break up and they will live apart. But now everything is alright and nighmares have stopped.

Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:12 pm

actually i do not have children but as i know from my experience that children often have nightmares and it is really very common problem and that si why you do not have to cause this problem. first of all do not let your child watch horror movies , i think that it is the main problem of children;s nightmares, but i also know that such problems are often without any reasons and you just have to help your child to overcome it. i think that first of all you do not have to have quarrels with him, do not shout at him just because of it. try to be lenient and i think that your child would forget about all the nightmares.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:05 pm

When kids awaken from a nightmare, its images are still fresh and can seem real. So it's natural for them to feel afraid and upset and to call out to a parent for comfort. If your kid has nightmares very often, just try to be always near, so if such nightmare will happen again, you could calm your kid down.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Unfortunately I do not have a children yet, you see, so I do not know problems which are connected with them ;) ;) :o :shock: :? But if to think logically, I guess that your children has some problems with health, especially with nerves or even psyche :( :( :( I think it is a very bad and anxious sign that you should visit adoctor :o :shock: :? :!: :!:

Jim

Postby Jim » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:19 pm

You see, I do not have my own children yet :( :( :( But I am sure that when your child has the nightmares it is really bad :( :( It can be a result of some fair or problems with psyche. You should notice maybe your child is nervous or worries about something too much. But this can be permanent problem, you see. I wish your child did not have any nightmares.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:24 pm

well actually no , my child does not have any nightmares because i do not have children :D :D :D but still i know that almost all parents face such problem especially if the child used to sleep with parents and then he has to sleep alone and he does not wnat to do it. but i think that patents may help the child to overcome his fears and everything would be definitely alright and i think that you shall not worry about it. if you child says that he does not want to sleep alone that night then i think hat you shall let him sleep with you. if he has that he wants to sleep with the light, then let him do it. do not cause any conflicts and do not shout at him.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:55 pm

Absence of contact with peers, non-receipt of the communication with them, the absence of the necessary psychological support. All these affect the quality of sleep of children.
Faced with a situation where your kid has nightmares, don’t lose self-control. Do not show that you are frightened and upset too, convince a child that there is nothing to be afraid of. Try to restore emotional connection with your baby. Limit aggressive impact of the environment on the psyche of your baby. Normalize sleep and rest. Pay attention to the health of your child.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:01 pm

I am so sorry that your neighbour's little girl has the nightmares :shock: :shock: :shock: It is a really bad news, you see :roll: :roll: I thin there can be a lot of reasons for this kind of problem. Maybe there are even no reasons for that, maybe it is just this girl's special feature. So, to find out what it is you should bettre consult a doctor.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:23 pm

Nightmare suddenly begins in REM sleep , in the morning or in the second half of the night. computer TV, the psychological atmosphere in the family, in school and in kindergarten this affects the quality of sleep a child! Children's psyche is very vulnerable at a very young age! Parents need to create a favorable atmosphere in the house! I think you need to read with your child! To talk a lot with him on different topics! To help to deal with fears! Give the child a sense of security and reliability! Look for the cause of the nightmare and fix it!

Return to “Fathers’ section”