Does your kid have the nightmares?

Ross

Re: Does your kid have the nightmares?

Postby Ross » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:14 pm

well you know my child does not have the nightmares and i am happy because of it but still she used to have them previously but it was not a serious problem for us as it did not last long and we have found the way our of this promise. i think that if your child is having some problems with nightmares then i think that you shall let him or her sleep with you and you will elude a lot of problems. i tell you it for sure and i think that you understand me very very good. that is what i think about it. i think that it shall help. you shall talk to your child and know what he sees in the nightmares and try to help him. that is it.

Nick

Postby Nick » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:42 pm

Good afternoon my dear friends!! 8-) :D :P Nice to meet all of you here!! I am glad to write on this wonderful website again!!)) Unfortunately, now I haven't got children yet.. But my partner and I are planning to have children in the nearest time. So I think that it is terrible when your children have nightmares.. I Also think that nightmares can be caused by some problems with her psyche. I think the best advice is that parents and their daughter should visit a doctor in order to find out what thing causes this horrible nightmares. So but i also think that we as parents should always stay with our children during the nightmares.

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Gello everybody !! 8-) 8-) I have not children yet..But I am going to become a father in the nearest time))As I know nightmares are considered as an everyday occurrence at children of a low age, and, as a rule, their frequency decreases in process of a growing. Dreadful dreams can cause feeling of concern, fear and heartbeat. Usually after a nightmare the child sharply wakes up and can describe the maintenance of a dream in details. It is known that children are very sensitive to psychological climate in a family, are capable to feel mood of mother and father thinly. If parents quarrel, often abuse the child and impose to him the uprated requirements if discuss in case of it the alarms or watch the telecasts directing horror at any normal person , then it will surely cause uneasiness and in the growing-up personality. :idea:

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:03 am

well you know i do not even know it now because my children are adults and i do not know a lot about those things, but i understand that you aks me about the age when they were children. you know i think that all the people have faced those things and i think that most of the parents will tell you that yes their children had nightmares and they tried to solve the problems. some people just do not do anything, they think that it is th peculiarity of the age of the child and that is why they shall wait for longer and everything will be alright. i do not think that it is right decision, but you definitely shall talk to your child about it.

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:01 pm

Hi guys! Nightmares of the child it is bad! Parents need to create an atmosphere of absolute security. The question of death and life can be discussed without unnecessary detail. That would not scare a child. :( :? :oops: :!: :!: The child's mind at this age is very vulnerable. I think you need to restrict child's access to computer games, TV! The little man may experience a variety of fears: scared of loud thunder, big dogs. Not infrequently the parents themselves serve as a source of fear!!!!! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:15 am

Here you are my dear friends 8-) :lol: It is really pleasant for me to start this good day from the conversation with you guys!! To tell the truth I can not sure in my thoughts as for parenting but i would like to say you guys that in this case it is important do not show that you are frightened and upset too, convince a child that there is nothing to be afraid of. Try to restore emotional connection with your baby. Limit aggressive impact of the environment ..it is really good idea I think and it really can help all parents in this difficult situation.

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:38 pm

well i do not have children and that is why i do not have such a problem and i do not care about it but you know of course i am familiar with the thing that a lot of children have some nightmares and i have heard that a lot of scientists tried to explain it but you know they can not succeed and that is why they are having some misunderstandings because of it but at the sam time i think that it is impossible to explain this thing because you know the brain of the child develops in a very fast way and maybe it is because of it, because of fast working of some processes, i do not know.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:28 am

Hi. How are you? What's new? I agree with you if your child is having some problems with nightmares, then I think you should let him or her sleep with You and you can avoid a lot of problems. This is a very good way to help the child to overcome their fears and dreams. You need to take care and love the child. Your child must feel your love and care! :mrgreen:

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:45 am

i do not have children yet but you know i mentioned in the other topic that we have gone through the surrogacy and now e are waiting for the child and very soon we would be the parents of the best child in the world and i think that everything would be perfect. but of course i know that many children suffer from the nightmares and it happens very often but I do not know how you can prevent your child from it and i do not know what is the essence of these nightmares, i think that there are a lot of reasons for that but for sure nobody knows. i hope that my child would not have them. thank you

EddieEd

Postby EddieEd » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:09 pm

Children's dream - a fount of information, information about the mental state of the child. And the most important error of parents is a lack of attention to complaints, to retell of children's nightmares. In violation of sleep, there can be not only a medical, but also a social problem. Children are very sensitive to feelings and conflict in the family. The tension between adults can not but affects the mental state and sleep of the child. If a child restlessly sleeps, cries or screams in a dream, try to immediately approach him. You need to calm the child, pat on the head, take her hands and sit with him until he falls asleep again. Do not insist that at night in the room where the child sleeps, the light has been extinguished; you can leave the night light on. In the morning, be sure to talk with the baby about what he dreamed. If the child's dream is broken at the "terrible moment", you can suggest to him to come up with a dream "a good ending". It will be good if the child draws something that does not allow him to sleep peacefully, and then corrects his drawing so that the object of fear stops scaring the baby. For example, if a child dreams of a monster, you can draw it smiling or funny, finishing it with ridiculous details, etc. Parents need to pay attention to the often-mentioned anxious details that bother the child in a dream. It is important to try to find out and eliminate the cause that bothers the child in real life. Full sleep is very important for the child's physical and mental health.

Return to “Fathers’ section”