The child refuses to sleep during the day

Rich14

Re: The child refuses to sleep during the day

Postby Rich14 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:56 pm

It happens so that they refuse to sleep. I try to make her tired but she seems to be energetic all day round. I wouldn't force children to sleep. It only irritates them. If a child feels like sleeping then it's useful to make a calm atmosphere, read a fairy-tale and make her fall asleep. But when he/she is too active it's a hard thing to do.

Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:43 pm

i know about this problems a lot because i have a lot of friends with children and they are often worrying about it. i am not a professional in such things and i do not know for sure but i think that if your child refuses to sleep during the day then he just does not want to sleep. i would not tell you that it is a very big problem. if he is tired he would definitely sleep. i think that you shall play him and make him actually do something in order to make him tired and he would sleep really a lot. if you worry about it then i think that you shall see the doctor and he would give an advice what to do. that is everything i wanted to tell you.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:27 pm

Dude, relax)) Your daughter is already three years, she is not a newborn. her organism regulates itself whether it wants sleep or not. If your daughter refuses to sleep during the day, don't push her, don't make her sleep if she doesn't want. If she becomes really sleepy, you will know that for sure. So calm down.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:50 pm

Oh, dear, this problem happens pretty often among all the children in this world ;) ;) :!: So, you are not the only one, whose child refuses to sleep during the day :!: :!: :roll: :shock: :? You know your child, his charachter and interests, so personally I think that it is not very difficult to make him sleep even for a while, you see ;) ;) ;)

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:55 am

well we all know that children have to sleep during the day and it is really needed for them but i do not think that you have to make the child sleep during the day because you may only have the conflicts with him. if he does not want to sleep during the day then he is not tired enough to do it and you shall not make him do it. or if you want your child sleep during the day then think that you shall play a lot with him, be active in order your child would be sleeping long during the day. but i think that you shall not make a great problem of it. if he does not want to sleep then he shall not sleep. good luck. :) :) :) :) :)

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:54 pm

As far as I know, little children like sleep and always sleep during the day :shock: :o :? Maybe your child is an exeption, but I am sure she also has to sleep in the afternoon, as she is so little, she becomes tired too fast :? :? I even do not know what is the problem. Mayby you should not worry, but I advise you to go to hospital and find out what is the reason for it.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:40 pm

Let it be enjoyable for both of you. Read a book kid, sing him a lullaby, and make a gentle massage, talking in a low, calm voice. If the child is very emotional and agile, use short and simple phrase before bedtime, such as "go to sleep".
Perhaps it will have to be repeated several times, but do it quietly, repeating a neutral tone, without angriness. Give your child a toy "for the good dreams." For children it is often difficult to tear themselves away from their favorite games or watching TV, when parents begin to talk about the time to sleep. Therefore, you can use the so-called "sleeping rituals."

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:15 am

Hi all! I have read that the child of 3 years can give you a NAP!!! From the point of view of the doctor, the main requirement to sleep, seems simple enough — a dream needs to create conditions for the adequate wakefulness after waking up. It all depends on how the child woke up in the morning, if this is previously relaxed awakening, before lunch he will actively play and have fun, it will be to sleep during the day! But there is another side if the child is strong fun day, it can affect the fact that he's not sleeping!!!! In your case if baby sleeps only on his hands try to come up with a game that will make the child keen to play in his crib and go to sleep!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Nick

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:49 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here! ")) :lol: 8-) I am glad to see you again!! So I agree with Harry that we should not make our children to sleep during the day. I think that we should make efforts for getting tired of our children, I say it only in a good way. So if he is tired he would definitely sleep. I also think that you shall play him and make him actually do something in order to make him tired and he would sleep really a lot. If you worry about it then i think that you shall see the doctor and he would give an advice what to do.

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:29 pm

Hello everybody and everyone!!)))Nice to meet all of you here today!!))The day sleep of the kid isn't less important at all, than night. Moreover, the lack of a day dream and the saved-up fatigue lead to deterioration in a night dream. Parents should look for a cause of failure from a day dream. It threatens with bystry fatigue of the child, refusal of food, and in the future and mental disorders. If parents don't manage to return a day dream, then it is better to address the children's psychologist who will help to solve a problem. To put the child in a bed, try to interest him in the book, the fairy tale, a talk or massage. And, perhaps, on joy to you, he after all will fall asleep.

Return to “Fathers’ section”